Confronting

•Taemin•

"Can we met up after school"?

"Sure where", Minho asked.

"By the near by cafe".

•After School•
•Location: Cafe•

"So why did you want to met up", Minho asked.

"Were you the one sending those creepy text and letter to Hyun-Bin"?

"No, wait Hyun-Bin is getting creepy text? When did this happen and why would you think it's me"?

How fake.

"Don't act dumb. Both that person and you don't like the fact of me being friends with Hyun-Bin. Not only that but those texts started happening around the time both of you guys stopped talking. Then when you came back they went away", I explained.

"That doesn't mean it's me maybe the police caught him".

"How do you know we called the cops? Hyun-Bin said she would only share this to her family and me".

"But I'm her best friend. I know more about her then you do. Also I'm sure she trust me more than you", he said while smirking.

I then smirked and said,"Are you sure about that? I met Hyun-Bin 5 years ago".

He the laughs," Okay so you think your better then me because you met her before me"?

"You started this first".

"Do you perhaps like her"?

"Maybe. What about you", I asked.

"Maybe I do too. I also think she likes me back. You know when she was in high school and I was in college she would pack my lunch for me. But sometimes I wouldn't eat it and just throw it away. It would be so much fun", he said while laughing.

"I don't think she sees you that way though".

I then took out my phone and played a recording.

"What do you think of Minho"?

"I see him as a brother why"?

"I'm just curious. One more question what would you do if Minho has feelings for you like as if he wanted to be something more then just friends"?

"I don't think he does but if he were to confess to me I wouldn't be able to accept his feelings".

The recording then ended their. I then look up at Minho to see his reaction. I can obviously see the anger in his eyes.

"She dares to say that. I don't know why she would say that. But she already knows she's mine".

A/N
I don't really having anything to say. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter bye.

Ps: Thank you for 600+ reads

Btw: Happy birthday Jungkook