Answer

•Taemin•

I woke up on a hospital bed. I looked over and saw you sleeping on a chair near me. You soon woke up.

You yawned and asked me," How do you feel? Do you need anything"?

I shake my head," I feel fine".

"Taemin promise me you won't do what you did yesterday again. I don't want you to risk your life because of me again".

I sat up a bit and said, "I don't regret doing it and I would do it again if I need to".

Your eyes started to water, "Please promise me that you won't do it again... I was so worried about you. I was so scared that you would die because of me".

"I'm sorry that I worried you", I said quietly.

It then got silent. I didn't want to see you cry so I tried to change the subject," So what's your answer"?

You raise your head and look at me confused," What answer"?

I then explain," Your answer after going on the 3 dates".

You smiled and said," I can't believe you still remember that at this moment".

"Can you please give me your answer? I don't think I can wait anymore; even if it's a rejection I need to know".

It took you a while to respond.

"Yes", you said shyly.

I then asked," Did you just say yes"?

I could tell you got all flustered, "Yes don't make me say it again".

"Can you come here", I asked.

"What's wrong? Does something hurt" you asked as you rushed over to me.

Once you came to me I grabbed your arm and hugged you.

I then whispered, "Thank you for giving me a chance".

A/N
Only like 3 more chapters left. Also blackpink's collaboration with Dua Lipa is really good. If you haven't heard it, which I'm sure you have you should check it out. Anyways thank you for reading my book. See you need Friday.

Thank you for 900+ reads
😭😭😭

Rm album is so chill and I'm i might start staning ateez and monsta x shoot out is so good.