Caught

"So you want to look into Minho", Key asked with a bit of concussion in his voice.

"Yes but I was wondering if you wouldn't tell Hyun-Bin".

"Okay I'll try. But as you might know if Hyun-Bin asks me she'll probably get it out of me. Anyways here's all the data that you would need. Just look through it and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me".

I nodded my head and said,"Thank you I will".

Since many of the CTV's around the area were deleted I will have to look at ones further away from the area. The one thing I never told the police was I saw the car that those men were driving; so now I just have to find the car plate number. Those men were driving a very nice car so not a lot of drive them. So it will be easy to spot it.

I found it I then left the room to find Key.

"Oh Taemin do you need help on anything"?

"Uhh yeah I found the car plate number I was looking for and I was wondering if you would help me see who's the owner of the car"?

"Oh yeah sure".

We then walked back to room.

"The car belongs to the Choi family...wait this is Minho's family. What did Minho do? Was it a hit and run"?

"Not really something you could say is even worse. Anyways thank you for your help. Ill tell you the full story another time".

I was finally at home the whole way I couldn't stop thinking about how I finally found him. Once I was home I tried turning on the lights but they wouldn't turn on. I could then see a shadow in the middle of my living room.

"Let me help you make this world right".

A/N
Writing this during my hiatus again 5/20. Almost done with school, which I'm so happy I just need take my finals. Anyways so a new character was introduced in the end of the story. Hint hint its going to be a very important character. Anyways in the next few chapters you will see more about the character and I will explain how I created that character. Thank you reading my lame book the good parts of the book hopefully should be coming soon with this new character bye~.