Letter

•Taemin•

"What are you doing"?

"Since when are you getting these texts", I asked.

"I don't know a while back. But why are looking though my phone"?

"I didn't mean to. I came to ask you something when I saw you got a text and I accidentally read it".

"So what was your question,"Hyun-Bin asked.

"Don't try to change the subject Hyun-Bin".

"It's nothing. It's probably someone trying to prank me".

"I don't think it is. Anyways if you keep getting these texts promise me you'll tell me".

"Okay".

•Hyun-Bin•

It was the next morning and we were eating breakfast. I had just finished my breakfast when my father asked me to go get the mail. While looking through the mail I noticed that I got a letter; that's strange I've never gotten a letter.

Taemin then asks me," Is something wrong Hyun-Bin"?

"Oh no it's just that I got mail and I find that strange", I explained.

"Oh then open it up to see what it is".

you let him stay in your house. you don't know how angry that Makes me. are you tryIng to make me jealous? are you playing with me? if so ill play your game i love games. you beloNg to me and to nobody else. ill see you soon Hyun-bin my lOve.

A/N
A pretty short chapter. I left a hint in case you don't know who the unknown person is. Also side note I think when this is up red velvet would have had their comeback already or will have it like I'm so excited. Like red velvet is all I've been listening to recently like talk to me and zoo are straight up bops. I'm so happy that my queens are coming back and that they finally got their light stick. Anyways thank you for listening to my rant thank you for reading my book bye.

Ps:
if you don't Stan red velvet you should Stan I won't force you but give them a listen.

Btw:
I finally made a Instagram. So you can follow me if you'd like. I'll probably mostly post my art.

Ps:
Jin's Intro was amazing legend bro.

Ps:Jin's Intro was amazing legend bro

All 3 of them are so handsome.