Teamwork

·Taemin·

I was in the library I was looking for a certain book and when I went back to my seat I saw a note.

" Meet me at the garden after school".

Could it be Hyun-Bin.
Asshhh that girl is so annoying.
What does she want now?

·Hyun-Bin·

It was currently lunch time and I was sitting with Minho. We were hanging out like always when I felt a strong grip around my wrist. I turn to see who it was and it was Taemin.

What does he want.

"Hyun-Bin can I speak with you...in private"?

I didn't have much of choice he was already dragging me out of the cafeteria. I then felt someone grab my other wrist it was Minho.

Minho said,"Your name is Taemin right. Can you let me speak with Hyun-Bin for a bit"?

"Sure".

His smile is so fake.

Minho then dragged me out to the hallway.

"Can you please explain to me what's going on"?

"Why".

"I have a bad feeling about that guy Hyun-Bin".

"Okay then I'll tell you everything that I can. I tried helping him but he didn't want me to help him so I asked key to give me some info on him".

"You asked your brother to investigate that dude's past"?

"Yes...".

"So what did he find out"?

"Um...I can't tell you that its too personal".

"How come you get to know"?

"That's not the point okay. Anyways I got to go and talk to him and see what he wants".

I then felt Minho grabbed my wrist again and said,"Be careful around him. I don't know why...I just get a bad feeling about him".

"Don't worry Minho. If anything goes wrong I know how to defend myself".

"Okay but when you finish talking to him find me okay".

"Okay".

And with that I left Minho and went to look for Taemin. While I was walking through the hallway I was dragged to a classroom.

"You have to stop doing this".

"And why should I listen to you", Taemin once again had me trapped between his arms. He must really like this position.

"What did you want to talk about with me"?

"I never told you to meet up with me"?

"Yeah...sure whatever you say. Now tell me what is it".

"First of all can you not stand so close to me... It's uncomfortable-".

"Aww do I perhaps make you nervous", he said while smirking.

"You can think whatever you want but if you wouldn't have inturputed me you would have heard me say its uncomfortable and distributing; now move", I then pushed him will all my strength, which suprisly worked.

He then leaned aagainst the table.

"Will you finally tell what you wanted"?

"I'm telling you I never told you to meet up with me. But now that we are here let me ask you a question".

"You with your questions. It's quite annoying. What is it"?

"You had treatment yet your still not okay. How is that possible"?

"So you didn't take my warning seriously did you? Listen here you're right I did get treatment by a psychologist but I didn't work. Nobody will convince me that my father killed my mother because I know he didn't do it".

"Who did it then"?

"That's none of your business".

"So you don't know. So your becoming a reporter I assume to help you catch the real killer".

"I guess you can say that".

"Let me help you".

"No thanks. How can you help me. I know you don't believe me".

Taemin then started to walk out of the classroom but before he left he turned to me and said," Oh I forgot to tell you I hope you enjoy the surprises I'll be giving you".

"What surprise"?

"The one I'll be giving you to make your life miserable. Bye Hyun-Bin I wish you have a good day".

With that he left.
What have I gotten myself into?

A/N
Thank you for reading my book I'm probably going to be busy this week with test so I'm actually writing this ahead in case I don't have enough time to write a chapter.
Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Bye~