Girl

·Taemin·

"Hello how may I help you"?

"Its me Taemin do you remember me"?

"Oh Taemin I remember you. Its been a long time since I talked to you".

"Yes... I was calling because I was wondering if you remember the girl I hanged out with when I was in the hospital"?

"Oh yes what about her"?

"I was wonder if you could tell me some information on her like her name or what she's doing now".

"Do you not remember her name"?

"No... So can you help me out"?

"I shouldn't but I will just don't tell anyone. I trust you Taemin I know you didn't do anything wrong. So please don't tell anyone about this information".

"Yes mama".

"So the girl's name is Min-Seo and that's all the information we have of her in the system. Her father might have asked for it to be removed".

So Hyun-bin and this girl aren't the same person good.

"Thank you".

"No problem call more often Taemin".

"Will do bye".

I was walking when Hyun-Bin stood in front of me blocking my path. I tried to walk past her but she would block my path.

I sighed.

"What do you want now? Did you not learn your lesson? Do you want me to do something worse"?

"No...can you at least give me a chance at helping you. Come on let me help you for at least a week and if I'm no use or we find nothing I'll leave you alone".

"No".

"Come on".

I tried to walk off but she grabbed onto my arm. Everyone was looking at us.

"Let go everyone is looking".

"No not until you say yes".

"Are you a child I said let go".

"No".

"Fine fine okay I'll let you help me. Now let go".

A/N
So here's the new chapter. Its a bit short. Anyways if you didn't get who the lady is she's a worker from the hospital Taemin went to. The hospital he went was kinda private so yeah. The woman believes Taemin is fine and doesn't have any problems so she wanted to help him kinda like what a mom would do if that makes any sense. Anyways thank you for reading this chapter please comment what you think of the story so far bye~