Investigation

·Hyun-Bin·

Today was a new day and I was determined to fine as much information on Taemin that I could. Something must have happened in his past to cause him to be like he is now. I plan on asking everyone I know at school. Someone must know something about him... Right.

It was now lunch and I was trying to eat my lunch as fast as possible so I would have time to ask people about Taemin.

"Woah Hyun-Bin chill I get you like food but you shouldn't be eating that quickly".

"Oh sorry I'm trying to finish eating as soon as I can becuase I need to do something".

"And what is that something you need to do"?

"I need to investigate someone".

"I'm guessing on that one kid".

"Yeah the kids name is Taemin".

"So why exactly are you investigating him"?

I then signed with my hands for Minho to get closer. I didn't want Taemin to hear me or anyone else.

"I found out his secret".

"And may I know what that is"?

"Nope sorry I don't tell other people's secrets".

Minho then went back to his normal position.

"Wow okay. Good luck on whatever you're trying to find".

"Thanks okay I got to go see you later".

"Bye".

With that I left the cafeteria.

Hummmm....so where do I go to look for information about him. I guess I'll ask around.

"Hello excuse me for interrupting you but do you know Taemin"?

I asked around a dozen of kids and all their answers were the same; they knew absolutely nothing about him.
How is that even possible. I guess this is going to be a lot harder then I thought.

·Taemin·

I was walking to my class when I heard my name.

"Did a girl ask you about this dude called Taemin"?

"Oh yeah Hyun-Bin".

"I wonder why she was asking about him"?

"Who knows".

This was probably before the whole event yesterday I'll let it slide this one time. I then entered my classroom and was about to take a seat when my teacher interrupted.

"Taemin can I speak with you"?

"Yes sir".

"Do you know a girl called Hyun-Bin"?

"Yes why"?

"She was asking about you".

"Did this happened yesterday"?

"No it happened today during break".

This girl didn't take my warning.

"Thank you sir".

I then turned to walk to my desk I couldn't help but to smirk to myself.
Well see Hyun-bin if you keep being interested in me once you get your punishment.

·Hyun-Bin·

It was the end of school and I was stared to exit the school when I got dragged into a classroom.

"Did I not tell you to mind your own business"?

It was Taemin...

A/N
Thank you for reading my book.