More Reasons To Hate

"You see that kid their; his father is a murder he killed his own wife. You want to know something even more disgusting his son right their defends him".

Be quiet. What do you know? What right do you have to call my father a murder and me disgusting? You weren't their so what right do you have to speak?

This was my life, being made fun of. But this didn't make me change my goal; to prove to the world that my father didn't kill my mother.

***

"Taemin I heard you're being bullied. Just give up your father killed your mother", my grandmother stated.

"Just let him be he'll grow up and forget about this".

Their wrong I'll never give up on finding the real culprit of my mother's death.

"Taemin I think its best for you to be homeschooled".

After that I was homeschooled for the rest of high school. But for college I was able to move into a college and start my journey towards justice.

Watch out who ever you are. I don't know who you are but I'll find out who you are soon.
I'll make the government pay for the injustice... Actully not just the government but everyone in this disgusting world.
Ill make everyone else pay for not believing me and thinking I'm crazy. Now well see who was actually right. The world or me.

A/N
Thank you for reading please vote if you enjoyed the chapter.
Bye~