Blind Date

•Hyun-Bin•

School has already ended and Key was helping me get ready.

"You should put on your contacts again", Key suggested.

"Why I really hate putting them on"?

"I'll help you".

After getting ready I went to the restaurant I was going to met my date. Once I enter I looked around and to my surprise I saw Taemin. What is he doing here? I then make eye contact with him. It only last a second when he started to look at me up and down. Is this kid checking me out?

•Taemin•

She looks pretty. Why couldn't my date be her instead.Wait... did I just say that? I then couldn't help but to get flustered at my own thoughts.

•Hyun-Bin•

I then walk over to his table and ask," Are you also waiting for your date"?

Wait his face is all red. Is he sick?

"Are you okay? Your face is all red".

"Oh no I'm fine it's just hot in here", he said while laughing.

"Okay".

"I guess you decided to come to your date after all".

Why can I sense some kinda of disappointment in his voice?

"Yeah and you don't seem so happy to be here".

Then at that second both of our phone ringed. What the that's weird.

I then look at my phone to see it's a text from Key.

Key: Did you met your date yet?

Hyun-Bin: No
Hyun-Bin: But I found Taemin here.

Key: Yeah I forgot to tell you your date is Taemin.

Hyun-Bin: What?!

Key: Have a nice time.

I can't believe this is happening. I then look up and see Taemin with his eyes wide open.

I then ask," Did you also get the text"?

He just nods his head. I really can't believe this is happening to me.

A/N
I guess you can say the boat is finally sailing. Anyways I haven't really been able to write due to school. I have so many things to work on and everything is due on Friday. Also that bts teaser was the best and damn jungkook really just did that. That smirk he made at the end like he knows he's about to ruin us all. Anyways thank you for reading my book bye.

Ps: I write my chapters ahead of time so when i was writing this it was when the teasers came out.

BTW: Thank you for 100+ votes that's crazy. I never thought i would get that many votes when i'm not that great of a writer.