Escape

Hyun-Bin•

"What does it say Hyun-Bin", Taemin asks.

I can't tell him if he sees this he'll get worried.

"Um...nothing".

I was about to throw it away when he grabs it away from me.

"Yah don't read it".

But it was too late.

"Hyun-Bin you promised me if they sent you something you would tell me".

"But it's nothing".

"Look Hyun-Bin I know you don't believe that. Stop trying to convive yourself that this isn't anything serious they know where you live Hyun-Bin this can be dangerous. This isn't no joke your life can be in danger".

"Okay then what do I do"?

"Stay at my house".

"What"?

"They know where you live but they don't know where I live so you should be safer at my place".

"My dad won't let me".

"I'll ask him".

I then wait for Taemin. He left to talk to my father and ask for his permission for me to stay at his house. How can this be happening to me. Since when did I get a crazy stalker .Taemin then came back and said," He said it was fine also I asked Key if he can stay with your dad so he can also be safe".

"Thank you".

"Are you ready to go then"?

"Yeah".

It was silent the whole car ride until Taemin broke it.

"You should turn off your phone in case they can track you and so you don't get any of their texts or calls. If you want to call your dad or brother you can use my phone".

"Okay".

"You seem different today is it cause of this whole problem"?

"Yeah... I never thought I would have a crazy stalker".

"You'll be fine I'll keep you safe".

We then spent the rest of the day playing video games.

"Wow Hyun-Bin I didn't expect you to be good".

"Why do I not look like someone who places video games"?

"Yeah".

I laughed," Well I'm not the best but I do enjoy playing. But I also didn't expect you to play video games. I thought all you did was study".

"Wow so you see me as a nerd and as the boring type"?

"Well not really I just always saw you as the serious type".

"Am I"?

"Are you what", I asked.

"Serious".