Lets Try It

•Hyun-Bin•

I then sigh in frustration. I can't believe I got tricked by Key.

Taemin then says," Let just go along with it and have some fun".

I then ask," You want to go along with this"?

He then smiles and says," Sure I mean I would prefer to be on a date with you then some other girl..." he then realized what he had just said and started blushing. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that".

The waiter then came. Thank god this was starting to  get a bit awkward. We then ordered our food. Once the waiter left Taemin says," You look very pretty".

I then looked at him. Did the Taemin I know really just say that. I then noticed that Taemin also dressed up. He was dressed up formal and his hair was styled to the side. I couldn't help but admitted that he looked very handsome, "Thank you. You also look nice".

I then sigh," This isn't that bad. I thought this would be more awkward. But I guess it isn't since we already know each other".

He then smiles," I'm happy to hear that you're having a good time".

Then in a second his expression changed; his face changed from a smile to a serious expression. Taemin then asked," Can I ask you something"?

"Sure what is it"?

"Let's give this a try".

I was confused what does he mean give this a try. So, I asked," What do you mean give this a try"?

"Dating".

I was speechless. Did he just ask me out? Taemin likes me?

"I like you", he confessed.

"Hyun-Bin I know this might be shocking to you. But I want to tell you how I feel before it's too late. Also, I don't want you to feel too pressure on accepting my feelings. I know I wasn't the kindest. I just hope you can give me a chance. Just 3 dates this could count as the first. We can go on two more dates and on the 3rd date you can tell me your answer. So, what do you think? Will you give me a chance?"

I then nod my head.

He then smiled and said," So, is that a yes"?

"Yes", I mumbled.

He then grabbed my hands," Thank you so much".

The waiter then came and asked if we were ready to pay. Taemin then stands up. I then grabbed his hand.

"I'll pay".

He then removes my hand and smiles," It's fine I'll pay".

After paying Taemin takes me back home. I was about to get of the car when he grabbed my wrist.

He then asked," Is it okay if tomorrow is our second date"?

My face then turned red to the thought of going on a date with him. I have to relax; come on Hyun-Bin relax. I then just said," Sure".

"You look cute when you blush".

"What! I wasn't blushing"!

"Okay if you say so. Anyways I'll pick you up at 6 then".

•3rd person•

Hyun-Bin then left the car and entered her house. Hyun-Bin had a really hard time going to sleep that night. She couldn't get her mind out of Taemin's confession. But she wasn't the only person who couldn't sleep. Taemin couldn't sleep because of the excitement he had. He couldn't believe that Hyun-Bin had said yes and that they would be going on another date tomorrow.

A/N
Sorry about not posting last week. I was busy with school. I'll try to post every week from now on. Since after this chapter there will only be like 6 more chapters. So, by the end of October or beginning of November I should have finished this book. Also I feel like this is so cheesy and cringe. I need practice on writing romance. Anyways thank you for reading my book bye.