Surprise

•Taemin•

I arrive to the address that Hyun-Bin sent me. Their were a decent amount of people it doesn't seem to be a too big of a party. A few minutes after entering Hyun-Bin comes over to me. The first thing I noticed is that she's wearing contacts; she looks good without glasses.

Hyun-Bin the says," I'm happy that you could make it Taemin".

"Yeah... Happy birthday by the way...I see that you're wearing contacts".

She laughs and says,"Thank you and Yeah my brother forced me to wear them I look weird don't I"?

I shake my head," No not at all you look nice".

"Damn thank you if you don't think I look weird with them then I should be fine then. Anyways come with me I'll show you to a table".

I then follow Hyun-Bin through the house to where the tables were located. Once I sit down I notice that Min-seo's dad was sitting in the same table as me. I wonder why he's here does Hyun-Bin know Min-seo. I wait for Hyun-Bin to leave to ask Min-seo's father.

"Hello sir".

"Oh Taemin nice to see you again".

"May I ask why you're here", I ask.

"Because it's my daughter's birthday party".

Wait what.

A/N
Hello guys thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Also by the time you guys will be reading this my birthday will have past already it's on July 18 so I'll be turning 15 I'm pretty old; and it will also be Taemin's birthday I believe his is on the 17 here in America but 18 in Korea. I was so shocked to find out that one of my ultimate bias birthday is like a day apart. Anyways happy birthday to Taemin the king of dance, singing, and visuals.

 Anyways happy birthday to Taemin the king of dance, singing, and visuals