Nightmare

•Taemin•

I was on my way to Hyun-Bin's house. I can't wait for our date. When I got there I noticed something strange there were police cars and an ambulance outside of Hyun-Bin's house. I rushed inside and started to look for Key. Once I found him I asked him what was going on.

My heart dropped after hearing Key say," Minho came over to talk to Hyun-Bin. We didn't think anything was wrong since he always comes over. But when I went over to the living room to tell them dinner was ready they were missing. I didn't think much of it until I saw a note on the table".

"What does the note say", I asked.

Key handed me the note and said," Here read it for yourself".

I told you she was mine.

I then asked,"So, that bastard Minho took her. Do you guys know where he took her"?

Key shock his head," We have no idea".

I then woke up; I was sweating. Was that all a dream? I then saw a dark figure in the corner of my room. I tried to adjust my eyes to the dark.

"Who's there", I asked.

"I came back to see your answer to my offer Taemin".

"I don't want to be involved with you", I said.

He then tilted his face and smiled, "Didn't you want to get revenge on what they did to your parents"?

"Yes but later. I'm sure that my parents wouldn't wish for me to waste my youth on that".

"I see that girl really took control of you".

"She didn't take control of me she helped me see the good side of this world".

"Their isn't a good side to this world Taemin. You'll regret not saying yes to my offer".

Then he just vanished.

A/N
Sorry for not posting last week I've been very busy with school. Anyways their will only be 7 more chapters after this. I can't believe it's ending so soon. Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Ps
I don't know if I ever mentioned that I stan dreamcatcher. Anyways you should check out their latest album and title track What it's the best.