Different Names But Same Person

Wait what does this mean that Hyun-Bin and Min-Seo are the same person. No, there is no way that can be possible.

"Well what happened was Min-Seo and I got in a car accident that led her to forget her memories. So I wanted her to have a fresh new start so I changed her name to Hyun-Bin".

"Does she know about this", I asked.

"No, she doesn't she knows about getting into a car accident but she can't remember anything before that. I can't believe you guys still met after all these years".

"When do you plan on telling her the truth", I ask.

"I'm not sure I've always wanted to tell her but never knew how to tell it to her".

"If you want I can tell her", I offered.

"Really that would be very kind of you".

"I'll try to do it as soon as possible just not today I'll find the perfect moment to tell her".

Hyun-Bin then came over to the table and said," Sorry for not introducing you guys. Taemin met my dad".

I then acted as if I've never met her father before and said," Hello sir it's a pleasure to met you".

"The pleasure is mine Taemin".

The rest of the night went very good. I had a good time with the company of Hyun-Bin. I wish these moments will never end.

A/N
Thank you for 300+ reads like we just hit 200 reads I can't believe we already hit 300. Also we are like currently like half way into the book so the more interesting will be coming up very soon since the book will be coming to end soon. Anyways thank you for reading bye.