Hang Out

•5 Years Ago•

•Taemin•

I was eating my lunch when a girl came up to me; I've never seen her here before. What does she want?

She then asked me," Why are you all alone"?

"I don't have any friends and I don't need any".

"But that's not true everyone needs a friend. If it's true that you don't need any why are you so sad"?

I stayed silent. I had no responds to that question I want her to go away and leave me alone.

She continued and asked me," What is your name"?

I then looked at her does she perhaps not know about me.

"My name is Taemin".

She then smiled at me," Well Taemin nice to meet you I'll be your friend. Oh sorry Taemin but I got to go".

This was the first time ever since my mother's death that someone has wanted to be my friend. She knew my name but I didn't know her's. How would I talk to her again if I don't know her name.

Before she left I grabbed her hand," Wait what's your name"?

She smiled at me again. Her smile was something I haven't seen in a long time and I wanted to continue to see it,"Min-seo ".

And that's how my friendship with Min-seo began.

A/N
So what do you think happened to Min-Seo? Anyways like I said in the last chapter this chapter is from the past when Taemin was in the hospital. The next chapter will be back to the present time. Anyways thank you so much for reading my book. If you have any recommendations on how I could improve my book so it could be more enjoyable please tell me anyways bye~.