Meet and Greet: For Maddie

This was requested by @duhshawn
I'm so sorry I took so long to write it but here it is!❤

*Maddie's POV*

I watched my long time boyfriend, Shawn, from behind the curtain as he met dozens of fans. There was just a couple of hours left before he would have to go out on stage, but first was the meet and greet.

Normally, I would just wait for him in his dressing room, but I wanted to be with him as much as possible after him being away for so long.

Also, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful each fan was.

I started to get a bit insecure, thinking about his Shawn met thousands of fans all the time that were all so much prettier than me. I bit my lip as each fan hugged Shawn and he was super friendly back

However, the next girl in line caught my eye even more. She was stunning with absolutely perfect hair and makeup, all topped off by what I saw as the perfect body. She walked up to Shawn and immediately hugged him. Tight.

He hugged back before she pulled away. "Hi, what's your name, darling?' I overheard him say.

That's my nickname, I thought to myself.

She told him her name and placed a hand on his cheek. His hands were on her waist and there was a huge smile on his face. He was enjoying it.

And I was starting to get upset.

When it came time for them to take a picture, the girl wrapped her arms around him obviously touching his abs hidden under the black t-shirt he was wearing. Right as the camera flashed, she planted a kiss on his cheek. And Shawn did nothing.

My mouth hung open and I felt a tear run down my face. I wiped it away, but it was only followed by more. I left the room, went to Shawn's dressing room, and shut the door.

I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, and pulled my legs up to my chest. I laid my hands in my arms, still crying.

Of course he didn't want me. There were so many better options right out there and really everywhere he went. Well, then he could just go ahead and be with that other girl who would probably break his heart. Then both of our hearts would be broken.

Eventually, I heard a knock on the door. "Maddie? Are you in there?" Shawn's lightly muffled voice called.

"Go away," I cried.

Shawn started to open the door. "You know this is my dressing ro-" he stopped when he saw me, "Baby, what's wrong?'

"Like you don't know," I huffed, my head still down.

He sat down next to me, "What is it? Did I do something wrong?"

I picked my head up quickly and looked at him. "Oh, so you had no idea you were letting that last girl touch you a lot while you enjoyed it?" I shot, "She kissed you even! Don't you realize how that make me feel?"

He put his hand to his face and sighed, "Ugh, I'm so sorry. I get way too obsessed with being friendly and nice with them that I let them do anything. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

I didn't say anything, just stared at the floor, replaying the meet and greet moments in my mind.

"You know I love you, right Maddie?" Shawn looked up at me and I met his gaze, "I love everything about you. And nothing could ever change that. I don't really even know any of the fans out there, much less love them as much as I do you. They might have physically gotten me to where I am with my career, but I could never have done it without you always being there and supporting me."

I moved my arms around him, "I love you too." He put his arms around me as well.

We sat there for awhile, him playing with my curly, brown hair.

"I'm sorry I let her kiss me, I won't let it happen again," Shawn put in, pulling me close.

"I forgive you, but seriously don't let it happen again," I warned.

Shawn smiled, "Cross my heart. I'm only yours."

----------

I hope you liked it Maddie! I'll try to be quicker at updating next time!
Thank you all for so many requests, ily!!
-Kaelan