Long Distance: For Bea

This was requested by @BeaPaolinetti I hope you like it!!

*Bea's POV*

"I wish I could see you in person, Bea," Shawn spoke, looking a little disappointed over the facetime, "I want to be able to hug you for real, not just wonder what it would be like."

"I know, Shawn," I sighed, "But both of us are so busy. Also, I live in Brazil and you're in Toronto."

"Yeah," he nodded.

Shawn and I had been dating long distance for several months. We met online through our love of music and then we found out how much we had in common. After that, we would facetime a lot, until Shawn had asked me to be his girlfriend. And even though I had never actually met him in person, I said yes. He was literally the sweetest and cutest guy ever. And I could tell he was really in love with me.

"I have to go now," I told him.

"I don't want you to," he pouted.

I smiled, "We can talk more later. You know we always talk about a million times a day."

"Okay," Shawn agreed, "Bye. I love you."

"I love you too," I ended the facetime.

I put down my phone and grinned. I knew something that Shawn didn't know. That is that I was coming to see him.

I had saved up enough money for a flight to Toronto. It would be a long flight, but it would be worth it when I saw his surprised face

After grabbing my plane ticket and suitcase, I went to the airport. A very long flight later, I was in Toronto.

I found a room at a hotel just down the street from Shawn's condo and went inside. I was super tired and it was pretty late at night, so I collapsed on the bed and slept.

In the morning, the sun was shining through the window. It was eleven o'clock a.m which meant I had slept a little longer than I wanted to. But I needed the sleep and there was still plenty of time.

I got ready for the day, pretty much bursting with excitement that I was actually in Toronto and was finally going to see Shawn.

I pulled back the curtains on the window to look out at all of the tall buildings. I was enjoying the view when my phone started to ring. I quickly ran over to it, seeing that it was Shawn calling me. "Hi Shawn," I answered happily.

"Bea, there you are," he sounded relieved, "I've been trying to call you since last night. I was worried something happened to you."

"No, I'm fine," I explained, "I was just sleeping for a while."

"Well that's good. You sound really happy."

"I am because I'm talking to you of course."

Shawn chuckled, "Can we facetime?"

I bit my lip, "I actually have to go again."

"But that's the second time," Shawn whined, "I miss seeing your face."

"Shawn," I said, "I promise we'll talk later and you'll get to see me. Just not right now."

"Okay," I could tell he was pouting.

I hung up and quickly finished getting ready.

Shawn was at home, which made it the perfect time to go surprise him. I left the hotel and started to walk the short distance to Shawn's condo. He had told me his address before, probably just on case I ever needed it. And that time was now.

His closed door was now right in front of me and I took a deep breath before knocking. In a few seconds, the door opened.

Shawn stood in front of me and I smiled uncontrollably. "Bea? Is that you?" Shawn's mouth was hanging open. I nodded and a second later his arms were around me, squeezing me tightly against his chest. His hug was warm and he was a bit taller than me. I was learning so much from just hugging him for the first time.

Shawn was swaying side to side with me in his arms. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he gushed.

All of this I was experiencing for the first time with Shawn: hearing his voice for real, not through a screen, and feeling his tears of joy slowly start to dampen my shoulder. It felt so good to be with him.

"I love you too, baby," I grinned.

Shawn pulled away a little. "Here, come inside," he reached for my hand and I let him take it. We sat down on the couch together.

"I can't believe you're here!" Shawn was beaming, "How did you even get here to surprise me?"

"I bought a plane ticket and got here last night," I told.

"This is amazing," he breathed.

I don't think either of us knew what to say next, so I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest.

He put his arms around me. "This is even better than I ever imagined," Shawn marveled, "You're even more beautiful in person."

I smiled, "You too."

-----------

I hope you liked this!
**I'm going to be closing requests as of now. School is just starting to catch up with me a bit.
Don't worry, though. I'll still do the ones that are already requested and I will still be updating.❤❤