100K!!!!! + Requests

Omg I'm actually at a loss for words right now guys....

I'M SO FUDGING HAPPY, THIS BOOK REACHED 100K READS!! This is so insane!

Each time I checked the amount of reasons in the past few days, I would say "oh there's only like 1.7k or something reads left" and I realized there was a time when I was so crazy shocked by just getting that many. I mean just 1,000 reads itself is crazy good!

Like I probably say a lot, I absolutely NEVER thought that I would get to this point. I clearly remember posting my first imagine and thinking "this sucks" and there were times where I thought I should just stop writing on here. But, then I started to get some positive feedback and it felt so amazingly good to be making people happy.

I can honestly say that writing this book has pretty much changed my life. I'm so much more confident in my writing (not always completely confident tho) and I think that I have improved a bit.
So, shout out to Shawn for being adorable and inspiring me to keep writing imagines.😊❤

And the thing is, it isn't just the reads that matter to me. It's really seeing all of your reactions with comments and votes and I love it so much. All of you are so amazing!!

Thank you 100,000 times and more!!

(Also, when I saw it was 100k, the song "This is Me" from The Greatest Showman was playing and what a perfect moment that was😍)

Okay, now that I got all my excitement out, I AM OPENING REQUESTS!! I have a few weeks until it will be close to my finals for school, so I would love to write imagines for everyone!

(also I've been running out out of ideas lol)

So, go ahead and comment here or pm me or whatever you would like. Just say anything you want to happen in it and any other info (name, looks, etc). I will try my absolute hardest to get each request up as soon as I possibly can. And of course, the ones that have already been requested will go first.

Thank you so much again! I'm gonna go listen to Shawn's music cause why not ya know

Bye!!!