Road Trip (Requested)

This was requested by MENDES_LMUFFINS  I hope you like it!

*Y/n's POV*

Shawn and I were on a road trip with his parents. We were going to pick up Aaliyah who was visiting a friend a few hours away. And we also wanted to see the sights of different places along the way.

Manny was driving and Karen was in the passenger seat with Shawn and I in the back row. It was sunny outside, around the time when there was a lot of traffic on the highway.

We had been in the car for a couple hours when I noticed that Shawn kept fidgeting. He had gotten pretty quiet and he kept looking out the window while bouncing his leg up and down. His fingers would tap on the car door as he bit his lip.

Shawn's parents were talking to each other, so I leaned in to talk to him. "What's wrong Shawn?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he stated, not even looking at me.

"Then why are you acting so fidgety?" I pressed, "I mean, I know we've been in the car for a while, but you seem really anxious."

"Okay, fine," he sighed, "I have to go to the bathroom really badly."

"That's what you didn't want to tell me?" I smiled, laughing lightly, "I knew you shouldn't have drank that much before you left."

"Why are you laughing? This is serious," Shawn complained, "Just don't tell my parents. They're going to make fun of me."

"They are? Really?" I mocked.

"Just don't."

"Okay," I agreed, "It's not going to get any better for you, you know."

"I know," Shawn shifted uncomfortably, "I'm just going to wait it out and hope we stop soon."

I leaned back away grin him and watched the scene outside. It was pretty much silent in the car except for the song playing on the radio. For a few minutes, there was no traffic and the car moved freely. However, soon after that, we were forced to stop in the middle lane with h cars surrounding us on all sides.

"Shawn, what's up?" I heard Manny say. He looked back to the backseat through the mirror.

I turned to look over at Shawn just as Karen did as well. His knees were pressed together tightly and his head was leaning back against the headrest.

"Nothing," he tried, "Nothing's wrong."

"He has to go to the restroom," I told them, "Probably pretty urgently now."

"I told you not to tell them," Shawn whined.

"Oh, come on," I grinned, "I'm doing you a favor here."

"Does Shawny have to go to the toilet?" Karen teased.

Shawn's face was getting more and more red in embarrassment. I'm sure he probably hated the fact that be was being treated almost like a little kid in front of me, his girlfriend.

Manny added, "Do we need to put a diaper on you too?"

"Dad, stop," Shawn cried, "I'm going to need a diaper soon." (What am I writing omg..) There were actually tears falling from his flushed cheeks. "Can we please stop or pull over or something?" Shawn stressed.

"Sorry, bud," Manny said, "We're stuck right now. Surrounded by cars and pretty much in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be a bit before we can stop, you're going to have to hold it."

Shawn groaned, "I guess I don't really have any other choice, do I?"

We kept driving the best we could. The car would move a little bit, but then stop suddenly. Shawn would be pushed forward against the seatbelt, always with a uncomfortable look on his face.

"Are you good?" I asked him.

"As good as I can be right now."

"It's okay, Shawn. Just think of something else," I suggested.

"Babe," he took a deep breath, "There is seriously no way to get it off my mind."

"At least try," I moved over, wrapping my hands around his torso.

"You squeezing me really isn't helping," Shawn said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry," I unwrapped my arms from him.

"That probably sounded rude."

"No, you're fine."

The car started to move off the highway exit. "We're almost there," Manny made known.

Shawn crossed his legs, wrapping his arms around his stomach. His eyes were shut tightly and I could tell he was trying to keep his breathing steady.

"Oh, maybe we should stop over there first and look at that sign," Manny pointed to our right.

"Dad!"

"Okay, okay."

It didn't take long for us to pull over at a gas station. Shawn literally jumped out of the car the second we stopped, running towards the small store that was there. I started laughing, especially when he tripped slightly on the curb.

In a couple of minutes, he was back, looking relieved, and he climbed back in the car. I was still laughing a lot.

"Yeah, yeah," Shawn rolled his eyes.

I smirked, "Better?"

"Yup."

----------

I hope this didn't turn out weird lol. If it did, that's on me because I probably would have done this even if it wasn't requested.
But thank you for 57K reads!!!!!!!
Bye!