Movie Together: For Sarah

This was requested by sarahanne16  I hope you like it❤

*Sarah's POV*

Shawn and I were hanging out with a group of our friends at one of their houses and somehow, Shawn and the rest of them had convinced me to watch a scary movie.

I wasn’t a huge fan of horror movies since they almost always scared me a lot. But, Shawn wanted to and I just couldn’t say no to his smiling face.

So, we all sat on the two couches in the dark just as the movie started to get to the real scary parts. I cuddled up as close to Shawn as I could, knowing that a jump scare was slowly building up.

“Hey, you’re okay,” he whispered in my ear, “I’m right here.”

Suddenly, something sprang out of nowhere on the TV screen and I jumped, closing my eyes tightly. I pressed my head against Shawn’s chest and held onto his shoulder.

He might have laughed a little at my reaction, but soon moved his arms around me so he was holding me.

“Shawn, I’m scared. I don’t want to watch anymore,” I confessed quietly.

“It’s not real, baby,” Shawn moved his head down to rest his chin on the top of my head, “Try closing your eyes. I’m here for you.” I did as he said, too afraid to open my eyes again.

After a few minutes, it sounded like the movie might have gotten to a calm part so I slowly let my eyes open. However, it only took a couple of seconds before I got freaked out again, clinging to Shawn.

He reached for my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I felt him start to plant soft kisses on the back of my hand while repeating to me multiple times that none of the movie was real.

It did comfort me a bit, but I still kept my eyes tightly shut.

Eventually, one of our friends spoke up. “Hold on,” he said, pausing the movie, “I need to make some popcorn.” He got up, heading for the kitchen.

“How are you doing over there, Sarah?” another one of our friends asked, chuckling. All three of them were looking at Shawn and me.

“I feel like I was watching a romance, not a scary movie. You guys were cuddling that much,” one of them teased.

“Yeah. I was waiting for both of you to just start making out. Yuck,” another joked.

“Hey, don’t be mean to my girl,” Shawn smiled, tightening his arms around me slightly, “I love her more than anything.”

“Yuck again,” one of them laughed.

I just grinned and moved closer to Shawn. Soon, they started up the movie once more, but I felt my eyelids growing heavy. Before I realized it, I was falling asleep in Shawn’s arms.

After what felt like only a few minutes, but was probably more like an hour, I felt myself being shaken awake. “Hey,” Shawn’s voice whispered, “Hey Sarah, wake up love.”

My eyes opened and I slowly sat up. Shawn smiled next to me, “You fell asleep and missed half the movie.”

“Well, that’s better for me,” I lightly laughed.

We both stood up and I felt Shawn’s arm go around my shoulders. “We should get home, sleepyhead,” he hummed.

“You’ll probably have to deal with me being scared for a while tonight,” I spoke, “I might have a nightmare or something.”

“Fine with me,” Shawn beamed, “I get to be with you more.” Ugh, he was always so sweet and charming. But, I loved it.

We said goodbye to our friends before getting in the car and driving home. Fortunately, I didn’t have any nightmares, I only fell right to sleep with Shawn’s arms wrapped around me from behind.

---------

I hope this was good. I know I've done one a little like it, but I low key like this one better.

Hope all of you are having a great day/night❤
--Kalean