Flying with Shawn

He guys! Ik i haven't updated in forever, but I finally did! This imagine is a little different. It is basically just different moments put together. (I am not the creator of doing an imagine like this btw) I hope you enjoy!

*Y/n's POV*

Moment #1

Shawn and I were seated on the still plane, Shawn to my right, next to the window. We were supposed to be taking off soon, as the pilot had told us to put our seatbelts on.

I was watching Shawn, who jumped when the engines came on. He was biting his lip and glancing out the window repeatedly as the plane began to move forward.

"Shawn, are you scared or something?" I asked.

"I just don't like the takeoff," he said, gripping the armrest tightly.

I was a bit surprised, "But you fly all the time."

"Well, I still get freaked out whenever we are taking off," Shawn anxiously looked out the window again, before closing his eyes.

I hadn't been on a plane flying anywhere with Shawn in quite a while, so I had no idea he still got scared of taking off. It was kind of cute. I reached for his hand and interlocked our fingers. "It'll be fine," I comforted, looking up at him.

He faked a smile, calming down only a little. That is until the plane got into the air, shifting a bit, and Shawn tightly squeezed my hand.

"It's okay, Shawn. It's almost over," I cooed, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb.

Eventually, the plane became steady. "Are we in the air yet?" Shawn gulped, his eyes closed again.

"Yes," I grinned.

"Oh, thank God," he let out a breath, getting more comfortable in his seat.

I chuckled and continued holding his hand.

Moment #2

"Hey, Y/n," Shawn tapped on my shoulder a few times, "You need to see outside the window."

I turned my head towards him and was amazed by the sight I saw just outside the window. The sun was setting, making the sky fill with colors: from orange, all the way to purple. The fluffy clouds hovered just below the bright sunset, also changing color just slightly. The plane's wing was cast in shadow as the sunlight continued to diminish. All of it was beautiful.

"Wow," I admired, my mouth hanging slightly open, "The view is so amazing." I grinned, "And all of it is just outside the window." I was probably overly amazed by it, but I didn't care. I had never seen anything like it other than in pictures.

I glanced up at Shawn. He was watching me, a big, precious smile formed on his lips.

"Why aren't you watching the sunset?" I questioned, happily.

"Because," he smiled, "Watching you enjoy it is even better."

Moment #3

Outside the plane was dark and we were still flying. I was really tired and I found my head leaning on Shawn's shoulder. My cheek rested on the soft material of his sweatshirt.

"Are you falling asleep?" he whispered, his voice happy.

"Mmmhmm," I hummed, "This is actually pretty comfortable." I snuggled into his chest and I felt Shawn start to take his hand gently through my hair. His fingers brushed my cheek every now and then. I smiled as he planted multiple kisses on my forehead. His lips were warm and soft.

My eyelids were starting to feel heavy as Shawn laid his head on top of mine. He let out a peaceful sigh, "This is pretty cozy isn't it?"

"Sure is," I yawned and in just a few minutes, I had fallen asleep in Shawn's arms.

Moment #4

I had woken up half an hour before the plane landed. Shawn had been still sleeping next to me and he needed the sleep, so I didn't wake him.

When the plane did eventually land, it was still dark outside, probably very early in the morning. I turned to my sleeping boyfriend and started to gently shake his shoulder. "Shawnnn," I cooed and his eyes fluttered open, "We're here, sleepyhead."

It took a second for him to fully wake up, but he eventually stood up. We started to get our carry on bags down from the compartment above us. I could barely reach it, so Shawn got both of our bags down. Surprisingly though, he held onto both of them.

"I can carry my bag, Shawn," I offered.

He shook his head, "No, no, I got it." There was a small smile on his face.

"You always have to be a gentleman," I joked, rolling my eyes playfully.

Shawn laughed a little. "We should get going," he nodded towards where everyone was exiting the plane, "We need to get some sleep so I can spend the whole day tomorrow exploring this city with you."

Grinning, I joyfully followed him.

Thank you for 76k reads and 2.1k votes!😜
Ily all!