04 {Monika x Yuri}

"Let the bloodlust begin. Tell the person you love, that you love them, and then stab them. Yuri, come on, you can do this."

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

~*~

"Can I do this?" The purple haired girl whispered to herself.

"Yuri, we need you for the poem presentation." Natsuki told the shy girl.

"Okay, but who wants me there?"

"Monika."

Monika.

The girl who made my world go round and round.

The girl who made me smile with her emerald green eyes.

Her brown hair tied with a white ribbon was a breathtaking sight.

"Sure, I'll be there." Yuri told Natsuki.

Yuri walked silently into the classroom, where she could see Sayori and Natsuki sitting at their desks chatting about something.

Then she saw Monika, carefully putting together a purple pearl bracelet.

"Hey there Yuri. You know what you need to do. Come on, do is for Elyssa."

"No. I'm not killing Monika for your sake. I want her, and I'll give up the knife just for her."

"Yuri, why are you just standing there?" Monika asked silently.

"I-I-I was just thin-king." Yuri blushed from embarrassment.

"Okay, Yuri. Can you come to the closet with me for a brief moment?" Monika looked at the embarrassed girl.

"Sure."

As soon as they approached the closet, Monika turned around to Yuri.

"I know your other alias is trying to get you to hurt the one you love, Yuri. I won't let that happen, since I love you too."

And with that moment, Monika kissed Yuri with delight.

"Thank you, Monika."