53 {Natsuki x Yuri}

Carnival Fun

***

In an amusement park, a pair of two clandestined lovers can realize how much they are happier when being with the other person. They can realize how much fun and laughter they can share together.

Now let's take two individuals: Natsuki and Yuri. Natsuki can be self centered by reading her manga in an area right next to where she keeps it. Yuri can also be self centered by reading her horror novella that can make her very crazed with being around people.

What would you think would happen if these two went to an amusement park together?

Well let's see..

***

One very fine morning, Natsuki had received two tickets to the local amusement park from a mysterious individual.

"Take one of your classmates with you to the amusement park. Someone that you wouldn't take anywhere else." The mysterious individual said, and left without a trace.

Natsuki thought long and hard about who she would choose in the Literature Club to go with her. There was the happy go lucky Sayori, but they were friends. Monika was even okay too, since she had went to places with her.

There was one person that she hadn't went anywhere with and that was Yuri.

How would she be able to ask her?

She thought about taking the tickets and placing one on her desk, but then Yuri wouldn't have a clue as to who put the ticket there.

Maybe she would just have to be pretty upfront about the situation, avoiding to ask her directly but letting Yuri figure out what was going on.

"Hey Yuri.." Natsuki asked the purple-haired girl.

"Hey Natsuki, what's up?" Yuri asked, closing the horror novella, and setting it down on her desk.

"I have two tickets to the amusement park and I was wondering. . ."

"You were wondering if I could come with you? I would love to, if that's what you'd like." Yuri guessed it right on the mark.

"I would want you to go with me." Natsuki said, handing Yuri one of the tickets.

"Let's go now!" Yuri said, getting her things together, and Natsuki nodded.

***

At the amusement park, Natsuki and Yuri rode rides that were epic.

"Come on, Yuri!" Natsuki said, going up to one of the games.

The two shot water on a button to fill up a gauge, and they both managed to win a cape.

The two walked together, and Natsuki was so close that her hand smacked Yuri's a few times. It was like the two were gradually moving closer and closer with every step.

Finally, their hands clasped together as they looked at each other. "Yuri, today was really fun.." Natsuki said, a slight blush forming on her cheek.

"Yeah it was super fun. I'm glad that I was able to go with you.." Yuri said, hugging Natsuki.

Natsuki wrapped her arms around Yuri, and smiled.

After that day, the two never looked at each other the same way.

***

Another one down!