07 {Natsuki x F! Reader}

Let's make cupcakes~!

• • •

"Y/N, we've been hanging out with each other for awhile now, so do you want to help me make some cupcakes before the festival?" Natsuki smiled, but her smile became a frown quickly.

"Sure~! I'll help you back some cupcakes!" Y/N smiled, looking at the pinkette who's sighing.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked, her arms ready to hug Natsuki if she needed it.

"Can we go to your house to make the cupcakes?" Natsuki asked, her tough tone turning into a softer tone.

"Yeah sure we can. I wonder why though." Y/N slightly muttered.

"It's because of my father. He doesn't keep food in the house, and he rarely let's me do anything. So, I don't want you to deal with him." Natsuki confessed, her cheeks in a slight blush.

"That's alright," Y/N said, and pulled Natsuki in for a hug.

• • •

"So what do you put in these cupcakes?" Y/N asked, getting the bowls ready for Natsuki.

"Sugar, and sweetness. The rest of the ingredients are found in regular cupcakes." Natsuki carefully explained as she mixed ingredients together in the bowl.

"That's why the cupcakes are as sweet as you, Natsuki." Y/N smiled, and waited until Natsuki was finished.

"Now that you mention it, you are also as sweet as these cupcakes." Natsuki walked over, and planted a small kiss on Y/N's cheek.

After Y/N and Natsuki were done putting the cupcakes in the oven, they watched TV in the most loving embrace.