15 {Monika x M! Reader}

Deletion, you say?

***

"Where are the other girls?" Y/N thought as he walked to school alone.

Sayori was gone, so there wasn't anyone that he could walk to school with.

"Hey Y/N, why don't you come to the club with me?" A familiar voice lured him into the classroom that he hasn't went into for awhile.

"Umm sure, Monika. I will come to the classroom."

When Y/N stepped into the classroom, he noticed there was pictures resembling the girls who had went missing.

A red picture covered in strings was Sayori.

A pink picture covered in cupcakes was Natsuki.

A purple picture with knives all around was Yuri.

"What happened to them?" Y/N asked, demanding answers from Monika.

"These pictures resemble your memories of the girls. The only reason why I'm not a picture is because you hold feelings for me." Monika said, and pulled Y/N closer to her.

"Well, are they going to be alright?" Y/N asked with concern, and he wrapped his arms around Monika.

Y/N was proving to Monika that she was right about his feelings for her, and that he was sad that she didn't get a route.

"Yes, they will be fine. They're going to be just fine. After all, that's what you wanted for them." Monika leaned in for a kiss.

Y/N kissed her, and didn't want this to ever end.

But after all, everything ends for a reason.

***

I hope you enjoy this~!