45 {Monika x M! Reader x Natsuki}

Rainy Days

***

As the rain poured down, Y/N had known that Monika and Natsuki would be scared. Natsuki wouldn't have the guts to show it, but he knew that Monika needed someone with her, so he was traveling to a sleep over with the two particular girls.

One day in the literature club, Yuri had read a poem that she wrote about thunderstorms, and while she was reading it, Y/N had sensed fear coming from both Monika and Natsuki. That was quite weird for those two to go through that. 

After the literature club had ended, Y/N went over to Natsuki and Monika, and they both seemed scared still.

"Are you both okay?" Y/N asked, his smile showed a sign of relief towards the girls.

"Yeah, it's just that, storms actually scare me. That being said, there is a storm coming tonight." Monika stated, and Natsuki looked scared.

"Would you like to come and sleep over to help us get over this fear?" Natsuki added, looking at Y/N.

"Sure, that wouldn't be a problem." Y/N said with a smile.

Afterwards the literature club meeting went smoothly, and it was time for Y/N and Natsuki to meet up at Monika's for the night.

As they got there, they noticed Monika's house, and walked in. Monika was standing by the stairs, and escorted them up to her room.

Monika was able to show them her room, and where the bathroom was so that they could feel welcome. She also showed them around as well as had food prepared for them.

As the group ate, the skies were covered by grey clouds. Thunder began to billow and lightning lit up the skies. Soon the lightning struck a pole, and then the power went out.

"Ahhhh!!!" The girls shrieked, and Y/N pulled out a flashlight. He turned it on and whispered, "It's okay. I'm here."

He wrapped his arms around the two girls, and both of them blushed from his warmth. He was able to keep them both from panicking by pulling them into his embrace.

"I love you both." He said, and the girls kept a smile.

"I love you too." They both said in unison, and then they both kissed him on the cheek.

"Whatever you do, don't let us go."

***
Congratulations on this story reaching almost 40K reads!!

This is honestly so amazing, and I couldn't have done it without all of y'all's support.

To make it up to you: I'm planning to write a special at what ever the read count is whenever I'm finished with all of my requests.

There's also a question in the middle of the requests, so please make sure to answer it when published.

Anywho, have a nice day, and eat a cookie. Because cookies are good.