23 {DDLC x Reader}

This set includes:

Cupcake Stand (Natsuki x Reader)

Sharp (Yuri x Reader)

Electronic Love (Monika x Reader)

And

Cuddly Care (Sayori x Reader)

***

Cupcake Stand

What do teenagers do when it's summertime and their so bored?

They build a stand, and sell cupcakes!

"Natsuki, need a little help with that bolt?" You asked, holding the wood in place.

You two were building a stand to sell Natsuki's cupcakes and you had some lemonade to go with them.

You also had a sign that read:

"Cupcakes: $1.50 each.
Lemonade: $.50 per cup.
Cupcake and Lemonade combo (consists of 2 cupcakes and 1 cup of lemonade) $4.00 each."

"No, Y/N. I'm fine." Natsuki had finished the final touches to the basic model of the stand. Now all they had to do was paint the stand matching colors to the items.

"So, I guess the colors that we need is pink and yellow." You said, painting the wood with pink and yellow paint.

The design was simple. The majority of the stand was pink, with small lemons painted on the sides.

"Thank you for doing this with me, Y/N." Natsuki smiled, and kissed your cheek.

Now the day was beginning, and people were soaring to the line. Luckily they didn't run out.

***
Sharp

The stainless steel carved into the blade was mesmerizing. Yuri looked down at the blade, carefully studying it's features.

You walked into the clubroom, and saw Yuri with the knife. Soon you had cravings of blood.

"Hehehe, Yuri! What are you doing with that knife?" You asked, walking towards the girl.

You saw the blade caressed between her fingers, with the end  of it stained with blood.

Yuri's blood.

Before you walked in the room, Yuri slit her wrist.

"Just doing some cutting before the girls get here. Hehe." Yuri started to laugh manically.

She handed you the knife and you pulled up the sleeve to your blazer.

You took the stained knife to your smooth skin, and slashed at it. Creating smooth and deep cuts.

Little droplets of blood fell to the floor, causing you to crave more and more blood.

"Hehehe. I'm so glad I have someone else who loves this just as much as I do." You smiled, and gave the knife back to Yuri.

Yuri quickly pocketed the knife, and gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, it is really nice." She said, while the other girls entered the room.