44 🍁Thanksgiving Special🍁

Lovely Feast

***

As the four girls prepared themselves for a wonderful thanksgiving dinner, Yuri decided it was a good idea for them to prepare a dish that they all liked. That way they could be thankful towards their parents who had originally showed them the dishes.

Natsuki, was the one who brought a dish that made her thankful towards her mom, since she was the only parental figure that Natsuki actually cared about, despite her leaving the house with her father. She had brought shrimp tempura noodles, which is something her mother always made for her whenever she was sad from school.

Yuri, was the one who brought a dish that made her thankful towards her aunt, since she know everything trick that got Yuri through Project Libitina, despite her being there throughout their childhood. She had brought chicken, bacon, ranch tacos, which is something her aunt made for her since the project was based in America, and Yuri had grown a liking towards this food.

Sayori, was the one who brought a dish that made her thankful towards her best friend MC, who had been by her side since the first day of school, despite her not being able to say how she felt about him. She had brought beef bento boxes, which is the dish that MC would bring her for lunch during elementary school.

Monika, was the one who brought a dish that made her thankful towards her father, who had showed her the corrupt ways of getting by in highschool, despite her deleting her friends. She had brought fish and chips with caviar, which is the dish that her father wanted a lot, and was able to get because of their social status.

"Alright everyone! Let's set the table for the feast!" Monika said, and the other literature club members were able to set the table in record-breaking speed.

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!"