10 {Natsuki x Sayori}

Sayori's Dilemma

• • •

"Sayori, what's up? You seem more down than normal." Natsuki looked at Sayori, who's smile was turning to a frown.

"Well, Natsuki, you can find out what's wrong?" Sayori questioned.

"Yeah. You are usually pretty cheerful around the club." Natsuki blushed a bit, but the rosy glow faded away.

"Well, I've been dealing with depression for years. That's why I'm late to meetings, my room is messy, and sometimes I don't feel like waking up to get ready for school. I keep my tone cheerful just so that nobody can suspect that I have depression." Sayori sighed, and blushed looking up at Natsuki.

"I can help you fight your depression." Natsuki smiled, and Sayori's eyes started to light up.

"Wait, but doesn't everyone want me to go away?" Sayori questioned, her gaze started to become dark again.

"Well, nobody wants you to go away, Sayori. Monika is literally trying to let us go away because she's a maniac who wants the protagonist." Natsuki smiled again.

"Your hair is super pretty, Natsuki. Also, it's Monika who's been amplifying my depression. I want her out of my head." Sayori started to cry, her tears flowing down onto her cheeks.

Natsuki brought Sayori into a hug, and let Sayori cry into her shoulder.

"I love it when you're happy, Sayori. It brings a smile to my face, and it warms my heart." Natsuki smiled again, knowing that her love was in her arms.

"I'll continue to be happy for you, Natsuki."

Codes | DDLC {One-shots}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें