47 ❄️Monika x F! Reader❄️

Under the Mistletoe

***

The Christmas lights were all around the houses down the streets, and everyone had finally finished decorating for the holiday.

You went to Monika's house for the night, since your family had a late start, and your parents didn't want anyone to be in the way of them.

They were quite competitive and proficient when it came to putting up any holiday related decoration, so you knew not to interfere.

"Thank you for letting me stay tonight," You said, and looked at Monika. Monika nodded, and pointed to the couch.

You sat down with Monika, and watched some TV with her. Overtime, however, your and her hand began to intertwine.

Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump

You're heart was going crazy as the thought of being with Monika increased and increased. You loved the feeling of her hand as you gently caressed it.

"Y/N, there's something I want to give you.." Monika said, holding a present in one of her hands.

With your free hand, you accepted the present, and then looked at Monika. You were unsure if you open this or not.

"It's okay, you can open it."

You opened the present, and picked up a piece of paper. The paper read:

"Look up!"

You looked up, and saw a mistletoe dangling above them. There was one thing that you could do, and that was to kiss her.

Monika leaned in, and kissed you, before you could kiss her. After enjoying the kiss, she pulled back smiling.

"Hehe~" She giggled, and you were both left blushing.

***

Two for today!