22 {Natsuki x Yuri}

Save Natsuki

***

"I need someone's help. There's no way I can keep going on living like this." Natsuki sobbed in her bed. She raised her arm up, and looked at the bruises placed all over it.

All from one person.

All from the same person who gave her personal scars.

All from the one person who was supposed to love her forever.

All from; her father.

"I just wish things would get better." Natsuki continued to sob, and she quickly dried her tears when the doorbell rang.

She got up, and went towards the door. She was nervous, since she doesn't know what was there, or possibly who.

***

"Natsuki, come here. You need to come here." Her mother whispered, and tried to get her to go to the closet door.

"Momma, why does Dad have to be like this?" She whimpered, going towards the door.

"NATSUKI! You need to come in the living room right now. You are in so much trouble, young lady." Natsuki's Dad yelled. His voice had boomed around the house.

"Momma, save me. I don't wanna go through this anymore. I don't wanna be harassed. I just wanna be safe with you." Natsuki said with fear.

"One day, you'll be able to come live with me. Maybe you'll be able to see your best friend, Yuri, again as well."

***

Natsuki opened the door, and started to cry as soon as she saw the person at the door.

It was her mother.

Her mother left her and promised her that she would come back for Natsuki.

"Momma!" Natsuki hugged her mom, and her mom rushed Natsuki to get her stuff.

She was finally going to be saved.

She was finally going to see Yuri again.

She had loved Yuri with all of her heart back then.

***

"Hey, Yuri!" Natsuki smiled, swinging on the blue swing set.

"Natsuki! Can I come swing with you?" Yuri asked, and got on the set when Natsuki nodded.

"I'm so glad that I can see you. My father won't let me see you after that night." Natsuki sighed.

"I guess he doesn't like it that you love me and that I love you back." Yuri sighed also. Her love was also confessed that night.

"Yeah, well I can wait until my mom comes to me and saves me." Natsuki had smiled, and continued to swing on the set.

"That would be great! Well I need to go, and I hoped to see you again sometime!"

***

That was the last time she had saw Yuri.

Natsuki walked with her mom to a house beside a familiar purple one.

Natsuki walked up, and knocked on the door.

Soon, the door opened, and there she was. The girl was taller and more developed from before.

"Natsuki! I'm so glad that I get to see you again." Yuri smiled, and Natsuki wrapped her arms around Yuri.

Natsuki kissed her, and her emotions were brought out.

"Natsuki?" Yuri questioned, blushing at the moment.

"Yuri, my mom came today. I am saved from my father. We can finally be together." Natsuki smiled.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time, and I'm glad that you're finally free."

***

How much do you guys like this one?

Well I didn't know if the requester actually wanted a request, but I already planned to write something like this so that's where this one was born.

I hope you like it!

:D