51 {Natsuki x S! Reader}

Sisterly Love

***

"Ah, today is so beautiful.." Y/N said as she looked out the window and saw the flowers in full bloom.

"Yeah.. I guess so.." Natsuki replied, looking at the same array of flowers that Y/N was looking at.

"Natsuki... are you alright?" Y/N replied, knowing that Natsuki had never been right since their mom had died.

After her death, their father began to beat them everyday until their bruises had bruises. Only because both of them looked exactly like their mother.

"You already know the answer.. I just wish we didn't have to suffer based off of how we look.." Natsuki forced a tear to leave her eye, since she really wanted to cry.

"I know that we want everything to be better off... Father, why should thou forsaken us? We were good little children when mother was alive.." Y/N said, as tears began to pour like a faucet.

Natsuki reached over and let you cry into her shoulder. She was also panicked due to their father not wanting them to cry.

"Crying is something that small and pathetic girls do.." He would say to them and beat them harder.

"It's okay, Y/N. Soon, I'll be able to get us out of this mess." Natsuki said, hugging Y/N tighter.

"I love you, Natsuki.." Y/N said in between sobs.

"I love you too, Y/N.." Natsuki said as she kissed Y/N's forehead.

"Someday, we will both make it out of this mess and live to tell the tale."

***

Another one down!