57 {Monika x M! P! B! Reader}

Pastel Memories

***

"Everyday that seems to pass by, I wait to see a person who looks a bit different than me. A person that's showered in bright colors, and can brighten my days." Monika said, her club members pretty puzzled.

"I wonder who this individual could be, unless it's the new boy Y/N." Natsuki said with a chuckle. She was definitely not into boys who dressed in girly pastel colors.

"Oh yeah! Isn't that the pastel boy that moved here a few weeks ago? Monika, are you referring to him?" Sayori asked, looking at Monika.

"Yes, that is the person that moved over here.. and no, that isn't the person that I was referring to." Monika lied, hoping that her friends wouldn't figure that out.

"Alright then, Monika. We will figure out who it is." Yuri said, as Monika grabbed her stuff to leave the classroom.

When the coast was clear, Monika spotted the popular pastel boy, and went over to him.

"Hey darling.." Y/N said, kissing Monika.

Monika kissed back, and say, "How are you doing?"

"I'm better now since my girlfriend is here." Y/N smiled, and hugged Monika.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" Monika hugged back.

"So when do you think it's a good time for me to meet your friends?" Y/N asked, moving her towards the shaded areas of the school.

"In due time, my love. For now, you'll just be my lovely little secret." Monika kissed him again, as they were nowhere to be seen.

***

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you liked it!