39 {Sayori x Monika}

Ignorance

***

Do you know what happens when two girls that are best friends decide its a good idea to just start ignoring each other?

Monika was an ordinary girl. She was popular, lad a lot of friends, and she also had this best friend that she couldn't get away from. Which wasn't even a bad thing, considering that she had loved this girl dear to her heart. 

Sayori was also an ordinary girl, but she really wasn't as popular as Monika.

(Italics: Past)
(Regular: Present)

What had happened to these best friends?

***

"Hey Monika, what do you want to do with the club today?" Natsuki asked shyly, while looking at her desk.

"I was planning to do something with Sayori today. ." Monika said looking over towards Sayori.

Sayori had been by the closet, studying for some exam that she was going to take that upcoming week. She seemed happy when she had heard Monika was going to do something with her.

Sayori had started to get up and join Monika, but Natsuki stood up in between the two.

"You know what, Monika? You haven't done anything with us as a whole because of your small crush on Sayori." Natsuki cried out, and Monika nodded.

That was the last memory Sayori could muster about her last encounter with Monika.

Ever since that day, Monika had stopped talking to Sayori, and that had made Sayori severely damaged inside.

Sayori: Monika, are you alright? We've been distant since that day, and I was just wondering if your okay.

Monika: Yeah, Sayori, I'm fine. It's just been rough over here since I can't show any love to you at the Literature Club.

Sayori: It's fine. Maybe we can hang out sometime ❤️.

Monika: Yeah, that would be nice. ❤️

***

One more down, so many more to go!

Toodles~