17 {Natsuki x S! Reader}

Dance Date

***

"Natsuki, where are you going to be today?" Y/N asked as she saw Natsuki baking cupcakes for an event.

"I'm going to give these for the bake sale for the dance competition today." Natsuki smiled at her little sister, and started to frost her cupcakes.

"Oh, then where are you going?" Y/N asked again, curious to see her sister's plan for the day.

"I'm going back home, or if you have any place you need to go, I'll come back here and take you." Natsuki smiled, and Y/N went to her room.

She lifted her mattress, and counted the money that she had saved up. She had enough to take Natsuki somewhere to eat.

"Can we go to the Italia today?" Y/N asked, and smiled.

"Do you have enough for the food? I know we've been keeping money from Dad whenever he drops it when he's drunk. It's good he hasn't caught us yet." Natsuki smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I have just enough for us to order Chicken Parnassian, and have Molten Lava Cake for dessert." Y/N smiled, and handed her the money.

"So, I'll order the food, and take you to the park tonight, so that we can eat it without Dad knowing that we had real food for once." Natsuki agreed, and took her cupcakes to the bake sale.

A few hours later, she had returned with the food, and Y/N slipped outside without a trace.

"Thank you so much, sister!" Y/N smiled, considering she didn't know what was going to happen.

"You're welcome," Natsuki said as she set the food onto the table. She began to pass out the food, and dessert to her and Y/N.

"Bon appetit," Y/N said, and started to dig into her main course.

Natsuki started to eat, and they both felt like they actually had energy for once in their lives.

"Hey sister," Y/N began.

"What is it, Y/N?" Natsuki answered.

"I love you," Y/N gave Natsuki a hug.

"I love you too,"

***

I'm back to writing for now.

It's going to be a little hard for me to get some of these done, but I will do my best!