31 {S! M! Reader x Monika}

Devil's Advocate

***

"Come here, Y/N. You have to be our sacrifice for the ritual. The others have already paid the price." Monika smiled.

Her love for you was overpowering, but she had loved Satan more.

Y/N stood beside her. He didn't know what to do, nor what to even think.

The floor was covered with candles surrounding a red line. That line made a red star.

The candles were appropriately placed to complete the ritual, now Monika had only needed one thing. A human sacrifice.

"Why would you choose me? I thought you loved me, Monika!" He yelled in despite.

"I do love you. You're the only one that I have left. The others have already been sacrificed to him. He needs one more soul." Monika sighed. She really didn't want to do this.

"Monika, how much do you love me? How much do you love him?" You asked, looking at her intently.

"I love you very much, Y/N. Though, I kinda love him more than you." Monika said, and Y/N sighed.

"If you love him more than me, then why aren't you the sacrifice? That would grant you a wish to be with him." Y/N sighed. Monika grabbed him, and pulled him into a hug.

"You need to be the sacrifice. He wants the one I love."

She used her force into pushing you into the fire. You reacted by whispering goodbye and throwing her into the fire.

"You will regret this!" Monika said as the flames took over her body.

"Goodbye, Monika. I love you."

Y/N left as the flames took the building and Monika with it.

****

I know that I said no more depressing ones but oh well.

Toodles~