58 {Natsuki x T! F! Reader}

Maniac for Love

***

"Natsuki, are you there?" Monika asked as she was going through the classroom.

"Is there a reason why you might ask?" The pink-haired girl said, as she closed her manga.

"Yes! There is a newcomer that is to be welcomed in our literature club!" Monika said with delite.

"Yuri, I'll go with you to make some tea!" Sayori said in the background as the two left Monika and Natsuki alone.

"When will they arrive... it's not like I'm interested in them anyway.." Natsuki said, looking at Monika in some sort of disgust.

Truly, she was delighted to here that someone was going to join the club.

"When the bell chimes at 3, she will arrive. You won't know her personal feelings as she arrives though. Be warned, Natsuki." Monika said, with a hint of malice in her voice.

Ten minutes passed, and the two girls had come back with the tea for them all to share.

"Hello there, is this the literature club?" A girl asked, as she went through the doorway.

"Yes, Y/N, it is seemed that your appearance is quite a delight over here!" Monika said, and went over to a desk.

"Hello! I'm Sayori!" The coral haired girl said, and looked over to the pink haired female.

"I'm Natsuki..." She said, her expression really shy and timid.

"I'm Y/N, and it's nice to meet you guys..." Y/N's voice began to tremble.

"You seem really cute, you know..." Natsuki whispered into Y/N's ear, which had Y/N pretty flustered.

"Cute?! You honestly think I'm cute?!" Y/N was blushing heavily.

"Woah, I didn't realize you were a tsudere like me.." Natsuki said, and placed her arms around Y/N.

"Sorry for startling you like that... but I think you're really cute as well..."

***

Sorry for jumping all over the place.... heh heh..

:)