26 {Sayori x Natsuki}

Rope of Life

WARNING: suicide mentions and death.

***

Forever is a word that can be twisted, and then thrown away.

Forever is also a word that can be cherished and followed by bringing together a lovely relationship.

Sayori looked down onto her dresser, and into one of the open drawers.

"I guess today is the day that I will finally do this. I know that nobody will miss me, after all, I am just a nobody." Sayori reached into her drawer, and picked up three items.

She had picked up a rope, a picture, and a journal.

With the rope, she twisted it. Following the steps perfectly, she had created a noose.

"-I wish that she would understand the love that I had for her. She was so caring to me."

Sayori muttered with tears forming in her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

{Two Years Ago}

"Sayori, have a cupcake." Natsuki said with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" Sayori had returned that smile, and looked up at the female.

Sayori believed that Natsuki was the definition of perfection. Monika stood and looked at the pair.

"Sayori, would you like to come with me for a little while," Monika called shortly afterward, with a smile.

"I want to be here with Natsuki." Sayori pleaded, and Monika's smile was replaced with a frown.

"She has to go."

------------------------------------------------------

Once Sayori had hung the rope in the perfect place, she had went back over to the items she had grabbed.

The next item she picked up, was a journal that had seemed to be written by her.

She turned the pages, and looked at all of the memories that were embedded into the journal.

At last, she took a pen off of her desk, and began to write the last memory that she will ever write again.

This memory will be her last cry for help.

dєαr díαrч,

thíѕ wíll вє σnє σf thє lαѕt єntríєѕ frσm . í rєmєmвєr hєr ín αrmѕ, αnd í rєαllч wαnt cσmє вαck hєr.

ѕhє wαѕ thє σnlч pєrѕσn whσ cσuld undєrѕtαnd hσw í rєαllч fєlt αвσut mчѕєlf. thє prσtαgσníѕt wσuldn't hαvє єvєr undєrѕtσσd thє rєαѕσnѕ whч í rєαllч wαnt díє.