19 {Natsuki x Yuri}

My Call of Hope

***

Natsuki stood a few inches from her father.

"Natsuki, where do you think you're going?" He said with a stern look.

Her father had finally gotten home from work, and cranked the booze from the shelf.

"I was going to go to my room." Natsuki replied, and had a sharp feeling of pain to her arm.

Her father had just hit her for the third time that evening.

"You can go." He said, and Natsuki hurried off to her room.

A few minutes later, her phone went off to a familiar toon.

Yuri.

"Hey, Yuri." Natsuki spoke with a calm voice, trying to hide the sadness in her tone.

"Natsuki, I know that you are being abused. There's no point in hiding that." Yuri saw right through Natsuki.

"He just hit me for the third time this evening. I don't even know what to do anymore." Natsuki sighed, tears started to form in her eyes.

"I really want to help you get through this, Natsuki. All you need to do is to try and stay calm." Yuri sounded pretty reasonable, but her voice was starting to go in and out.

"I'm loosing you, but I just want to be free without my father abusing me anymore." Natsuki trembled, finally falling to the ground from not being able to stand.

"Before you loose me completely, I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I want you to be sa-"

The call had cut off shortly after that.

Natsuki smiled as her tears began to fall.

"I love you too, Yuri."

***
I'm sorry for the delay.

I'll be able to update through the week.

See ya :)