48 🌟Natsuki x F! Reader x Sayori🌟

Starry Nights

(Of course I'm going to base one of these off of my fanfiction (: )

***

Looking up at the bright sky, Y/N smiled after the eventful day at the literature club.

Y/N had finally asked Natsuki and Sayori to go and see the stars with her.

"Y/N, wait up!" Sayori called, with Natsuki trailing behind her.

"What's up?" Y/N asked, blissfully looking at the two.

"What is the best time to go and see the stars with you?" Sayori asked, noting what it would take for Natsuki to go.

"The sky becomes dark around 8pm, so the stars will show their true colors at around 10pm." Y/N said, with a smile knowing they'll be together in six hours.

"Alright, Natsuki, you're spending that time at my house." Sayori proclaimed, and took her to her house.

"Guess this means I have no choice.." Natsuki muttered, and the characters got ready for the night of stargazing.

***

When the clocked chimed at ten, the three were sitting outside on the grass.

"The stars look so beautiful!" Sayori said, looking at them.

"Indeed, they really are pretty.." Natsuki blushed, since that was kinda out of character for her.

Y/N looked up at the stars, and then towards the two girls.

"Not as beautiful as the two sitting next to me." Y/N blushed, and wrapped her arms around them.

****

Ack! I'm sorry if this was bad. ;-;