irl

right when I walked out of the bathroom, I was immediately tackled and already knowing who it was, I groaned. "Jack Dylan Grazer, get off of me you turd" I whined, and looked at him. He smiled, and shook his head. "No can do, I missed you. You took forever." He said, frowning.

"Hey, can't blame me. Had to look good for the gram." I said, as I finally got out of Jack's hold, causing him to frown.

"Aww, don't be sad Fred Savage." I said, while squishing his cheeks together and laughing. He rolled his eyes and started to smile. "You're lucky you're cute." He said.

"Mhm. Let's go." I said, dragging him by his arm into my living room where everyone was relaxing and watching IT. "You guys are seriously watching your own movie?" I asked, with a laugh.

"Oh hell yeah, we did such a good job. So, of course." Chosen smirked. "Alrighty then." I said, and we all laughed.

Jack and I walked over to the couch and sat down. Once again, I was in the middle of Finn and Jack, but I wasn't complaining.

Finn looked at me and gave me a goofy smile, then turned his attention but on the tv. I checked my phone to see what time it is, and it's 7:30 pm. 3 days have already passed since we all first met, and I couldn't be any happier.

These guys were like my family, and I was blessed with such amazing people.

__

hope you're enjoying so far, trying my best to make this a good and readable book, being as it is my first. 💜