irl

it has been a week since ive last spoken to jack. i missed him, so much. ive had finn updating me on him, but it just didn't help. i wanted to talk to him, but i was too hurt.

he cheated on me. he betrayed me. i know we all make mistakes, but this has to be the worst "mistake" to make. how do you not know why you cheated, in the first place?

he obviously didn't love me, like i loved him. seeing him, is so hard. every time i see him at breakfast or dinner, my heart breaks more and more.

we're both very quiet when we're all out. this was his fault, he broke us. he broke me.

we had one more week in Disney, and i just wanted to have fun, but of course, my heart gets broken in the happiest place in the world!

"riley. go to sleep." i heard finn say, and wrap an arm around my waist. yes, finn was in my bed, laying with me. i really needed him more than anything, he was my rock.

"i can't. i miss him." i said, forcing back the tears. "he misses you too." he said, while i turned to face him.

he frowned, once he saw the distraught look on my face. "it'll be okay, riley. just give it some time, and you'll come to terms that you can't live without him. he really loves you." finn said, and held my hand.

"finn..he cheated on me." i said, blinking away the tears, but one escaped. he pulled me closer, and i rested my head on his chest.

"i know, he fucked up big time. but, riley, we're human.. we all make mistakes. he loves you, he's in love with you. every time i walk into my hotel room, i see him crying while looking at pictures of you and him. it may not seem like he doesn't love you, but he does. he feels like shit." finn said, causing me to frown.

i thought about what finn said for a couple minutes, and sighed. "should i give him another chance?" i asked, while playing with Finn's fingers.

"yes. you both need each other." he said, and i nodded. "i'll talk to him tomorrow morning." i said, and he nodded. "thank you for being here for me, finn. you're seriously my brother and i love you so much." i said, while looking up at him. he smiled down at me, "i'll always be here for you, Riles. i love you too. now, go to sleep." he said, kissing the top of my head.

"goodnight finn." i said, then fell asleep to finn's heartbeat.