irl

the plane started to land and i was basically bouncing in my seat. jack laughed at me, and held my hand. "jack!! we're in florida!!!" i exclaimed.

"i know, i know!!" he said, excitedly. we finally landed, and the superintendent told us it was safe to leave.

everyone grabbed their stuff and headed off the plane. we all got into the van but andy was still waiting outside the door. "we're missing jaeden." he said, and i nodded.

seconds later, jaeden came out helping an old lady down the steps, causing me, millie and sophia to aw.

"girl, i swear." i heard caleb say, once Jaeden was done helping the old lady, he got into the van. "jaeden. you're so sweet." i gushed, and he laughed. "thanks." he winked, and looked away. jack let go of my hand, and looked out the window.

"what's wrong?" i asked, and he shrugged. "nothing, go talk to Jaeden." he said, and i giggled. "jack, i love you." i said, while unblocking and sitting on his lap, straddling him.

"whoa, whoa. let's not when i'm right next to you!" finn exclaimed, causing everyone to turn around. "we're just talking, everyone turn around and finn shut the hell up." i said, slapping his arm. "ow." he said, and went to hit my arm, but jack glared at finn, causing finn to slowly put his hand down.

jack readjusted my position and leaned me against the wall of the car, "don't be jealous jack. you know i love you." i said, while caressing his cheek.

he smiled down at me, and nodded against my hand. "i know, sorry. i love you too." he said, leaning down to kiss me.

i heard someone's phone camera go off, and looked away from jack and saw millie talking a picture. "damn it, forgot to turn off my sound." millie said, causing me and jack to laugh. "send me that." i said, she nodded and sat back in her seat normally.

"we're an hour away, so get some rest guys." andy said, everyone went to sleep, besides me and jack.

jack leaned down, attaching our lips together again, then kissed my cheek, neck, and all over my face. i giggled and pushed his face away. "stop it." i said, with a smile.

"you're so adorable, mi amour." causing me to smile even wider. "i love when you say mi amour." i said, it was my favorite thing to say to him.

"i know, love." he said, kissing my forehead.