irl

"riley? are you okay?" i heard finn, i quickly whipped my tears away. i nodded, "yeah im fine." i said, with a fake smile. he rolled his eyes, and sat down next to me on the bed. "i know you're not. what jack did was fucked up, and you did not deserve what he did to you." finn said, wrapping his arm around me.

i rested my head against his shoulder. "i just don't know why he didn't trust me. then he just goes and cheats on me so easily. he never even loved me probably." i muttered, while holding back the tears that were threatening to fall once again.

"im so sorry riles. i love you." finn said, and kissed the side of my head. "thank you, finn." i said, and gave him a hug.

"come on, let's go down to the lobby, everyone's down there." finn said, grabbing my hand, pulling me up.

i nodded and got up, following him out of our hotel room. we got to the elevator, and finn pressed the button to go down.

"just know ill always be here for you, okay riles?" finn said, turning towards me, i gave him a smile and nodded. "I know you will be, i love you." I said, and pulled him into another hug.

"love you too little sis." he said, as the elevator opened. we walked out and saw everyone gathered around, waiting for the super bowl. "patriots better win, guys. im seriously so against the eagles." i heard caleb say.

me and finn sat on the couch, and everyone turned to us. "hey.. are you okay?" gaten asked, with a frown. "gaten, shut up." caleb said, slapping his shoulder.

i laughed a little, "it's alright, and yeah im fine.. i guess. me and jack broke up." i said, with a small frown, feeling my heart break even more.

"im so sorry riley." sadie and millie said, coming over and tackling me in a hug, causing me to fall backwards. i laughed, and hugged them back. "GROUP HUG." noah said, and everyone tackled me in a hug.

"im dying here people." i said, trying to breathe and they all got up. "i love you guys." i said, and they smiled at me. "we love you too. jack doesn't deserve you." natalia said, and i smiled.

"now, enough with being sad. time to watch the patriots beat the eagles!!!" i yelled, and everyone started to yell.

i love these people so much.
__

haven't updated in a while, but I'm back.

this is kind of a boring chapter but it'll do.