irl

i woke up to the sound of someone sneezing, obnoxiously loud. i groaned, lightly and opened my eyes. i looked out the window, and saw it was dark out.

finn, millie and noah were passed out, and so were the rest. i sighed, and checked my phone, seeing a text from my mom, jack and emery.. emery? how'd he get my #?

i shrugged it off, and opened up jack's text first.

baby❤️: i miss you. 😫❤️
me: i miss you more, cutie. 💕💕

after texting jack, i texted my mom, then emery.

emery: heard you were going to the golden globes? have fun gorgeous😉
me: thanks emery!

it made me really uncomfortable when he called me those kind of names. it only felt right when jack called me "gorgeous" or "beautiful".

i went to snapchat and saw that i also had a snapchat from jack. i opened it, and automatically smiled.

i screenshotted it, and sent him a picture back, saying i missed him too

he was so adorable, i really miss him.

"im in love with you." i heard finn mumble next to me, i quickly looked at him, and saw that he was asleep. he was sleep talking. wonder who he's in love with.

my phone went off, and i instantly checked my phone to see two texts. one from jack, and the other from emery.

baby❤️: how was your flight, babe?
me: i'm still on it, and the only one awake.
baby❤️: im surprised you're awake 😂
me: i was sleeping, until some idiot had to sneeze like 10 times in a row, obnoxiously loud. so now i can't go back to sleep, and finn won't stop talking in his sleep. 🙄🙄
baby❤️: aw babygirl, well it's okay. you can just talk to me. 😉
me: ooh great..😒
me: jkjk ilysm💜💜❤️💜💓💜❤️💜💜💜💓💜😍😍😊💛💛😍😘😘😘😫😫😍💓💓
baby❤️: you're so annoying. remind me why I'm dating you again?
me: because you LUVVV MEEE😁😁
me: yu can't live w/o me
me: yu adore me😻😻❤️💜💜💜💜
baby❤️: enough of the cringy emojis you weirdo 😂
me: 😞😞😞😞
baby❤️: i love you, princess 🌟
me: i love you too, mi amour🤩

i smiled at me and jack's conversation, while i waited for him to reply, i answered emery.

emery: anytime😉when u get back we should do something
me: ya sure ! 🙂

i sighed, maybe jack was right.. maybe emery is into me. oh well, you're in love with Jack, riley. No one will change your mind.

i was snapped out of my thoughts, by a hand hitting me in the face. i gasped, and looked over at finn who was smiling up at me, as he was slouched into the seat.

"bitch." I said, and slapped him back. "what's got you so smiley?" he asked, while sitting up, "Jack. Obviously." I said, while putting my phone on my lap.

finn just nodded, with a straight face and looked out the window. whoa, his mood literally just changed out of nowhere.

"you okay?" i asked, and he looked over at me. "yeah. why wouldn't i be?" he asked, giving me a confused look. "Never mind." I said, not bothering with it.

I yawned, and started to finally fall back asleep again, i laid my head on finn's shoulder, like the last time and fell asleep with finn grabbing a hold of my hand, in a friendly way.