irl

"finn..i'm gonna go talk to jack now." i said, sighing nervously. he nodded, while eating my popcorn. "you'll do great. don't worry." he said, and i walked out the door.

i stopped in front of jack's door, should i actually do this? i thought to myself. riley, get your ass in there.

i knocked on the door, waiting anxiously. oh Jesus, i should just go back to my room. this isn't good. i thought. the door suddenly opened, and i froze when i saw jack.

jack's eyes widened, and jaw dropped. "um.. hey." i said, quietly. he looked at me, trying to believe if i was really in front of him, talking.

"H-Hi." He stuttered, "well, are you gonna let me in?" i asked, and he shook his head, rapidly. he opened the door wider, and i entered.

"sorry for the mess.." he said, shutting his door, then walking over to the couch, sitting. "jack.. i miss you. a lot." i confessed, and he started to smile. "but, you hurt me. you betrayed me. i thought you loved me." i said.

he stood up from the couch, and grabbed my hand. "riley, I cant tell you why i did it, because i don't even know why i did it, i wasn't thinking at all and it was so fucking stupid. im so fucking in love with you, riley." he said, while his eyes started to water. "i can't lose you." he added, while a tear rolled down his cheek.

my eyes started to water, seeing jack crying was upsetting, very upsetting. "how do i know that you won't hurt me again, jack." i said, as a tear escaped my eye.

he brought his hand up to my cheek, and held it there. "i won't. i love you. i can't lose you again. i promise that i won't hurt you again." he said.

it's clear to see that he loves me, but should i take him back? he cheated on me.. I thought to myself, just give him a second chance.. like finn said, he's human, and we all make mistakes.

"okay." i said, and he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed, "okay?" he asked, and i nodded with a small smile. "okay, as in, i believe you. im giving you another chance." i said, causing him to smile, wide.

"oh my- oh my god." he stuttered, and pulled me into a hug. "thank you. i love you, i love you, i love you so fucking much, riley avery jackson." he exclaimed and pulled away. i giggled, "i love you too." i said, feeling my heart swell up in adoration.

he pulled me closer to him, and looked at my lips, then my eyes. i started to lean closer, as did he and seconds later, our lips were pressed together.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me, kissing him.

don't let me down this time, grazer.