irl

"we're 5 minutes away. wake her up." i heard a voice say, but couldn't figure out who. i didn't want to open my eyes yet. why was i so tired? i thought to myself.

"ill just wake her up when we get to her house." i heard jack say, "im up." i mumbled, still keeping my eyes closed.

i heard numerous laughs, "are you going to open your eyes or?" chosen asked, and i yawned. i opened my eyes slowly, and saw everyone looking at me.

"stop staring at me." i said, and hid my face in jack's chest. he kissed the top of my head, and started to rub my back. "why are you so tired?" finn asked, while reaching over and grabbing my phone.

"i don't know, and why are you on my phone?" i mumbled, "im hacking your snapchat." he said, as finn was probably spamming my story, jack decided to join in. i looked forward through the opening of the seats, and saw millie resting her head against noah's shoulder. so cute. I thought to myself.

"Yes. WE'RE FINALLY BACK!" Gaten yelled, as the door car door opened. Me and Jack waited for everyone to get out, when everyone was out, we left and got our stuff.

"Hey, can you unlock the door!" I heard Caleb yell from the front door. I got all of my stuff out of the van, and sighed. "Hold on." I said, jack rested his hand on my waist, and kissed my cheek.

"Are you feeling alright? You've been sleeping a lot." He said, sounding concerned, while started feeling my forehead, then my cheeks. I giggled and pushed his hands away from my face.

"I'm fine, i think im getting my period soon, im always tired when i get it." I said, and he nodded. "Alright baby. Now, let's get inside so those baboons don't break down your door." He said, and i laughed while nodding.

We walked over to where everyone was standing, "here Caleb." I said, and tossed him my house key. I pulled out my phone to text my mom that i just got home.

as i was about to walk in, i heard my name being called. i turned around to see Emery. Jack's hand instantly gripped mine and i smiled at his jealously.

"hey!" i said, kindly. emery walked over to us. "where do you guys go? and you missed my party." he said, shit, I totally forgot about that party.

"i totally forgot about that, I'm sorry. and, we went to Disney." I said, and he nodded. "Nice!" He said, and I nodded.

"Oh hey, I'm emery! Nice to meet you." He said to jack. Jack gave him a fake smile. "Jack. Riley's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Jack said, gripping onto my hand, tighter.

"Well, I'll see you." I said, and emery nodded, while winking. "See ya." He said.

Me and Jack walked back into the house and he looked mad. "I don't like him." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "You just met him, Jack." I said, while plopping down on the couch next to Andy. "I'll be out of here in a couple minutes, just have to schedule some things and I'll be on my way." Andy said.

"Take your time. You can stay as long as you want." I said, kindly. He smiled at me.

I got up, and walked into the kitchen with jack following me. "Who cares if I just met him, he's obviously into you." Jack said, i groaned. "So what if he's into me, which he's not. I'm into you, and i love you. So, knock it off you doofus." I said, turning around and kissing his cheek.

Finn and Millie walked in, arguing about something. "No Millie. She's not sitting in the middle of you and Sadie. She's sitting next to me and you." He said, and i rolled my eyes.

"Guys, are you seriously arguing over who I'm sitting next to at the golden globes?" I asked, and they turned their heads to see me and jack.

"I just want you to sit next to me and Sadie." Millie said, and I laughed. "I'll decide who I'll be sitting next." I said, causing them to groan.

Later that day, we were all sat in my living room, watching a movie and eating some random foods. It was 12:00 pm, so we couldn't sleep.

"i love you guys." i said, randomly causing everyone to look at me, with smiles. "ew, bye." jaeden said, and i gasped and threw a piece of popcorn at him.

he laughed, "joking, joking." he said. "we love you too. this is the best group of people ever, wouldn't want to change anything for the world." Noah said. We all agreed.

Sooner or later, everyone started to fall asleep besides me, millie and jack.  We stayed up talking a little more, until we all eventually fell asleep.