irl

"Hey Mom!" I said, as I answered her call. I haven't talked to her in ages. "Hi baby, how are you? I miss you." She said, and I smiled. I missed her.

"Good, I miss you too." I said, while walking around my room. "That's good, how are your friends? Are you having fun?" She asked, and I nodded. dumb ass, she can't see you. I quietly laughed at my dumb self, "yeah, I'm having a great time Mom. they're amazing! you have to meet them soon." I said, smiling wide.

those people were really my family. "im glad you're having a great time, and I'd love to meet them, but honey.. i won't be able to come home this weekend, I have to fly out to Puerto Rico for a case." I heard her sigh on the phone. I frowned, "it's okay Mom, how long will you be gone?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"A month." She said, "okay, that's okay. can't wait to see you when you come home." I said, putting the phone on speaker, setting it on my vanity. i looked like a mess because i just got out of the pool. finn and chosen decided to prank me, and push me into the pool.

"i can't wait to see you either, honey. but, I have to go. I'll talk to you later. I love you." She said, "i love you too Mom, bye." I said, and hung up.

I sighed, i miss my mom a lot. I decided to take a shower, since I was drenched in pool water.

once i was finished everything, I changed into some comfy sweats and a t-shirt. i decided on no make up, and put my hair into a messy bun.

i grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out of my room. "no, you idiot." i heard wyatt yell, as i walked down the last few steps. I laughed, he's always calling someone an idiot.

"wyatt, are you ever nice?" i asked, causing the 4 boys to turn around, jaeden, finn, chosen and wyatt.

"rarely." he said, and looked back at the tv, un pausing call of duty. finn sat down next to me as jaeden and chosen played with wyatt.

"so, what took you so long up there?" he asked, and i rolled my eyes. "had to take a shower, thanks to you and chosen." i said, annoyed. "Love you riles." Chosen said, and finn chuckled. "Then, my mom called me and told me that she wasn't coming home for a month." I said, and finn frowned. "Riley, I'm sorry. I know you miss her."

"It's okay." I said, "I wish you guys could stay longer." I frowned. Finn smirked, "funny you say that, because we are staying down in LA for another 2 months." finn said, and I let out a high pitch scream, and tackled finn in a hug. "Jesus, my ears." Jaeden said, while shooting someone on call of duty. "sorry, I got excited." I said, while unwrapping my arms around finn.

"anyways, where's jack, sophia and Jeremy?" I asked, sitting cris cross apple sauce, on the couch. "jeremy and sophia went out to get food. jack is with Emmy." Chosen said, and i nodded. Of course Jack was with Emmy. They've been hanging out for the past 3 days.

"i think you should talk about what happened to jack." finn said, quite loudly. wyatt paused his game, and turned around to look at me, as did chosen and jaeden.

"what happened with you and jack? do you understand that jack broke my jiley heart?!" wyatt said, throwing his hands up into the air. jaeden rolled his eyes, and sat on the other side of me. "what happened?" He asked.

"jack asked me to be his date at the Grammy's, as you guys already know. then after he asked me, he was about to kiss me, but chosen barged in on us, WITHOUT knocking." I paused and glared at Chosen. "Sorry.." chosen said, with a innocent smile. Finn, Jaeden and Wyatt laughed. "Continue." Finn said.

"When Chosen left, jack kissed me, then said that he's been waiting to do that for a while...but when we were at the Grammy's, I saw him in the hallway making out with another girl." I said, but as I thought about that girl he was kissing, I finally put the pieces together, and realized that it was Emmy. Why else would he spending so much time with her?

"It was Emmy!" I added, and frowned. They all looked at me, sympathetically. "I'm sorry, Riley. That's not right. You should really talk to him." Jaeden said, and I shrugged, "I don't know. I don't even know what to say." I said, and leaned back on the couch.

"Tell him that you broke Wyatt's jiley heart!" Wyatt said, jokingly. We all laughed. "I'll make sure to include that." I said, sending him a wink.