irl

"bye kenzie!" i said, giving her a hug. "bye, hang again soon!" she smiled and I nodded with a smile and walked out of the front door to my car.

I unlocked my car and got in. I put the key in the ignition and started my car. before i started backing out of the drive way, I heard my phone ding.

fred savage: are you coming home soon?
riley: yes, you dork. abt to pull out of Kenzie's driveway. be home soon.

after I texted jack, I shut my phone off, and backed out of her driveway.

as I was driving, i started to get hungry so I stopped at chick fil la and ordered a large 12 count chicken nugget meal, with a fruit punch. boy, was I hungry or what.

i finally got home, and noticed that i had new neighbors. finally someone moved into that house, I thought to myself.

I walked out of my car, grabbed my chick fil la and headed to the front door. I opened it, and quickly but quietly made my way to the steps, trying not to let the guys notice I was home with chick fil la.

they were probably in the theatre room or game room. i made it to my room and sighed, relieved and put my food down on a table next to my bed.

i then suddenly remembered that i forgot my wallet in the car and sighed. "why do I always do that?" I asked myself, and walked out of my room, closing my door.

I jogged down the steps, and automatically bumped into someone. "whoa, hey. when did you get home?" I heard Chosen ask, "oh, just now. but I forgot my wallet in the car. be right back." I said, while walking towards the front door. "Okay, I'll be in the game room with the rest of the gang." I heard him say, as I opened the door.

Not bothering to reply, I jogged over to my car, opening my door and grabbed my wallet. I closed my door and started walking back up to the porch when I noticed a guy around my age, looking over at me from the house besides mine. I smiled at him, politely. "hey, i guess I'm your new neighbor." the boy said, smiling.

"yeah, guess you are. finally someone moved into that house." I said, as he walked over. He was good looking.

"I'm Emery, nice to meet you." Emery greeted, well putting his hand out to shake mine. I shook his hand, and smiled. "I'm Riley, nice to meet you." I said, and detached our hands.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, Riley." He winked, and walked back to his house. I smiled, and walked back into my house.

"Who was that?" I heard a voice say, as I shut the door. I turned around to find Jack, leaning against the wall, staring at me with a scowl on his face. "Oh, just a new neighbor. His name is Emery." I said, casually and I walked passed him.

"What did he want?" Jack asked, following me up to my room. "Nothing, he was just greeting me, Jack." I said, while entering my room, as did jack. Was he jealous?

"Okay." He said, and I smiled at him. "Since you're in here, want to help me devour this chick fil la?" As I said that, Jack's face lit up, and tackled me on the bed. I started to laugh, "Get off of me, weirdo." And pushed Jack off.

We started to eat, "do not get crumbs on my bed, I mean it." I said, as he was about to bite into a fry. "Calm down, princess Riley. I won't get crumbs on your bed." Jack said. I giggled, "okay thank you, prince Jack." He sent a wide smile my way, and leaned over, kissing my cheek.