irl

as much as i hated to leave the stranger things cast, it was time to get out of the car and into my house with Finn. We all said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs.

"thank you for taking me, Andy. You're the best." I said, giving him a hug. "Not a problem, you're considered family like the rest of these goons." He said, and I smiled.

He and the rest of the cast got back into the car, and rode off with Millie yelling out the window "ILL MISS YOU BABY", Noah yelling "ILL COME BACK FOR YOU!!!", Caleb yelling "ILL MISS YOU GUYS.", Gaten yelling "DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH!" And Joe yelling "ILL MISS YOU MY BABIES, MOMMA LOVES YOU!"

Me and Finn laughed, and grabbed our stuff, walking to the door. It was 4am and I'm pretty sure everyone in the house was sleeping. We didn't tell them when we would be arriving at the house.

I took out my key, and unlocked the door. i slowly and quietly opened the door and walked in with Finn.

We put our stuff down by the couches. "Oh thank god, it feels good to be home!" I said, and plopped down on the couch.

Finn sat down next to me and laughed, "it sure does, even though this isn't my home." he said and I laughed. "it is your home shush." i said and got up.

i grabbed my bags and headed up to my room, trying my best to be quiet. i got to my room, and opened my door to see that jack was sleeping in my bed.

i pouted, and put a hand on my chest where my heart was. too cute. i pulled out my phone, and took a picture of him.

i placed my stuff down on my floor, and walked over to him, quietly. i leaned down and kissed his cheek softly, then walked back out.

i wasn't really tired because i slept the whole plane ride and car ride home. but when i went back into the family room, finn was passed out. i laughed to myself, and walked over to where he was.

"go to your room bud." i said, shaking him. he groaned and started to get up. "goodnight." he grumbled and walked up the steps.

it was just me awake. i went down into the theatre room and put on 90210. i love this show.

i spent maybe an hour or two watching that show until i heard noises from outside the door. i looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:30am. who would be up?

i paused my show and walked over to the door, and opened it. i walked out, and was about to turn but someone pulled my arm and wrapped their arms around me. i immediately knew who it was by the smell. Jack.

"i missed you so much." he said. i smiler into his chest, "i missed you more." i said, and pulled away.

"baby, i never want to fight with you again. i love you so much and im sorry for being such a horrible boyfriend for the past few days. you make me so happy. god, I can't imagine life without you." he said, making me tear up.

"Jack. I love you so much. You're not a horrible boyfriend, we all make mistakes. It's okay. I love you." I said, looking up at him. He smiled, and leaned into kiss me.

Oh, how much I missed his kisses. I missed him so much.

* next day *

"MOM! I missed you so much!" I yelled as she walked out of her car. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Oh my love, I missed you!!" She cried, and hugged me tight. I pulled away after a couple minutes, and grabbed her hand, dragging her into the house.

"Mom, id like you to meet my best friends and my boyfriend!" I exclaimed, and she smiled wide. "Hello everyone, it's so nice to meet you." She said, and everyone smiled. "It's great to meet you, also." Finn said jokingly, Finn and my mom have Skyped so many times over the break, so they already know each other. My mother rolled her eyes, and pulled Finn into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Sophia said, smiling wide. Everyone went around and greeted my mother. Then when it came to Jack, it made me so happy.

"It's so nice to meet the person who gave life to the most beautiful girl on the earth. I see where she gets her looks from, though." Jack said, smoothly. My mom laughed, "oh, I like him, Riley. You got a good one. Very nice to meet you, Jack." She says.

After everyone met my mother, we all hung out in the theatre room, and had a good time.

Everything was going so good, Mackenzie and I are planning to hang out soon, Millie and the cast are gonna come down next summer. The IT cast and Finn decided to move down here.

They surprisingly convinced their parents, somehow. I would never be able to do that.

All was well, and I couldn't be happier.

"I love you guys.." I said, and leaned my head on Jack's shoulder. Jack kissed the top of my head, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We love you too." Jack and the rest said. "I hate you." Finn said, and I threw a pillow at him. We all laughed.